Mark E. Weinberger
Top rated personal injury attorney in Rockville Centre, New YorkThe Law Offices of Mark E. Weinberger P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury; view more
Licensed in New York since: 1979
Education: Pepperdine University School of Law
The Law Offices of Mark E. Weinberger P.C.50 Merrick Road
Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Visit website
Attorney Mark E. Weinberger practices personal injury law from his office located in Rockville Centre, New York. Mr. Weinberger handles cases throughout both Nassau and Suffolk counties in Long Island as well as all five New York City boroughs and Westchester County. He has experience with cases involving civil rights and police brutality, construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, nursing home abuse, premises liability, trucking accidents and more.
Admitted to practice law since 1979, Mr. Weinberger has years of experience that have resulted in many verdicts and settlements of more than one million dollars for his clients. In particular, he acquired more than ten million dollars in verdicts and settlements in 2008. His firm is known as one of the New York City area’s top personal injury firms.
Mr. Weinberger is a graduate of Pepperdine University School of Law and gained his initial legal experience serving as assistant counsel to the New York State Democratic Conference. He later opened his own private personal injury firm based out of Great Neck, New York, in 1987 and has been in private practice as a personal injury attorney since that time. He is admitted to practice law in both New York and California.
Over the course of his career litigating personal injury matters, Mr. Weinberger has won suits against parties, including corporations, drivers, insurance companies, landlords and other negligent parties. He and his team of personal injury attorneys offer free consultations for those who have been injured due to the negligence of another and work hard representing clients throughout the entire greater New York City region.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Construction accident, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Personal injury - defense
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1978, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.mewlaw.net/attorney/mark-e-weinberger/
- $1,983,000 - Woman, age 61 who was a passenger in a car accident, who fractured her sternum. She passed away as per a fatal infection.
- $820,000 - Teen passenger suffered 2 fractured legs when a car accident caused by an intoxicated driver forced them to hit a wall.
- $1,570,000 - Scalding hot water in bath burned 1 year old infant that underwent reconstructive plastic surgery. Due to negligent landlord, building management and plumbing companies were held liable.
- $425,000 Settlement for a Nursing Home Negligence Victim- a elderly woman in her 80’s developed pressure ulcers (bed soars) while she was in a Brooklyn Hospital. She was transitioned to a nursing home, and developed additional bed sores. The settlement was reached in Kings County, NY.
- $1,300,000 - (NY Labor Law Section 240)- Settlement awarded to a 57 year old Staten Island laborer who fell from a ladder and suffered multiple fractures, including to shoulder, femur and nasal fracture.
- $700,000 - Woman fell on a crack at a gas station in Nassau County, NY. She required multiple surgeries for ankle ligament repair.
- $1,235,000 - Settlement awarded to an 18 year old passenger injured by drunk driver who crashed his car into a tree after attending party at private home where alcohol was served to minors. Social Host Laws applied. Injuries included fractured femur which required multiple surgeries causing scarring and loss of full range of motion.
- $960,000 Elder Abuse- 84 year old senior citizen suffered 2 nd degree burns in scalding hot shower water. The Bronx landlord, plumbing company and nursing agency held responsible for injuries.
- $2,200,000 - Verdict against MTA (NYC Transit Authority) - A 62 year old male was struck by a New York City bus and suffered multiple fractures to his hip, foot, ankle and toes that led multiple surgeries The jury returned a verdict of full liability, finding the drivers negligence was a substantial factor in causing the accident.
- $900,000 - Immigrant (undocumented) laborer who was excavating a construction site, passed away in a trench collapse in Brooklyn, NY.
- $1,700,000 Verdict for a Construction Accident Victim - a male laborer in his 40’s fell from a scaffold on a Brooklyn construction site. The accident resulted in a fractured wrist which required surgery. The verdict against the building owner and general contractor was awarded in Kings County, NY.
- $775,000 - Immigrant (undocumented) male laborer who broke his hip when trench collapsed on a construction site in Brooklyn, NY.
- $1,500,000 - Male, motorcyclist hit in Queens, NY by debris from passing truck and suffered fatal injuries.
- $540,000 - Woman fell on slippery floor in a Staten Island hospital. She was heavily sedated post-surgery and was not provided the proper bed-rails for support.
- $1,240,000 Verdict - A motorist, male age 45, was rear-ended in Brooklyn, NY. Our client sustained back injuries which were a result of the auto accident.
- $1,000,000 - Male injured in Nassau County, NY as a result of being trapped in vehicle, extracted by the jaws-of-life. Fractured knee cap which required multiple surgeries.
- $2,270,000 - Awarded to 7 year old child for victim of lead poisoning in an apartment building in Queens, NY.
- $900,000 - Child suffered brain damage as a result lead poisoning in Staten Island, NY.
- $1,800,000 - Settlement for an infant that was injured during child birth a hospital in Nassau County, NY. The hospital was held negligent as child loss oxygen which resulted in brain damage.
- $785,000 Birth Injury- Infant broke collarbone which resulted in Erb's Palsy in a hospital in Nassau County.
- $1,500,000 - Female, age 58, experienced Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after being sexually assaulted in apartment building incinerator room due to inadequate security.
- $500,000 - Girl age 10, sustained Post Traumatic Stress Disorder caused by witnessing her mother who was pistol whipped and robbed by intruder in apartment building lobby in Brooklyn, NY.
- $1,250,000 (NY Labor Law Section 241) - Male Laborer, age 35, was injured in a trench collapse which resulted in pelvic damage. Our client was an excavator working on a construction site in Brooklyn, NY.
- $750,000 - Motorist sustained a serious fracture which required multiple surgeries when his car was struck by a truck in Queens, NY.
- $1,040,000 - Male, age 39, broke his foot and herniated disc due to tripping on a crack in commercial building stairway in Bronx, NY.
- $13,350,000 - Settlement - a male age 53, was severely injured when he was struck by a commercial vehicle while he was jumping battery of his car. As a result of the accident, both of his legs were amputated. The settlement was reached in Queens County, NY, just prior trial. Part of the settlement was against the City of New York.
- $920,000 - Settlement during for a woman who suffered second degree burns due to being accidentally pushed into a stainless steel gas burning corn roaster at a concert.
- One of the top personal injury lawyers on Long Island
- New York
Office location for Mark E. Weinberger
50 Merrick Road
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2018, 2020 - 2022