Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Rosedale, NY
- Free Consultation
Yakov Mushiyev is the founder of the law firm of Yakov Mushiyev & Associates, P.C., in Rosedale, New York. Specializing in personal injury, he serves clients injured due to motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, slip and falls, workplace accidents, construction accidents, dangerous products and premises, and medical malpractice in New York City and around.
Understanding the time crunch associated with personal injury cases, Mr. Mushiyev strives to take every step possible to accelerate the process of pursuing compensation and justice for those injured by no fault of their own. He treats his clients like family, and to build a strong case, he devotes most of the time to listening to them to get a clear picture of how the injuries have impacted their daily lives.
Upon earning his Juris Doctor from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, attorney Mushiyev spent several years as the head litigation paralegal for one of the leading personal injury law firms. With a license to practice in all state courts in New York, he holds memberships with the American Bar Association, the New York City Bar Association and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
For recovering millions of dollars as compensation for his clients, Attorney.com honored Mr. Mushiyev with Top Attorney Award in 2020. In addition to several five-star Google ratings for his professionalism, quality, responsiveness and value, he has a “Good” Avvo rating. A believer in giving back to his community, he offers free legal consultation and representation to members of several synagogues in the neighborhood of Rego Park and Forest Hills.
About Yakov Mushiyev
First Admitted: 2014, New York
Professional Webpage: https://mushiyevlaw.com
- Received my Juris Doctor from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2013
- American Bar Association, 2016
- Venue – Queens County Injuries – neck herniations which required surgery, shoulder tear which required surgery, knee tear which required surgery for a man whose vehicle was struck in the rear by a truck Verdict/Settlements - $900,000 settlement at a Mediation, 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- provide free legal consultation/representation for members of several Synagogues in my neighborhood, which are located in Rego Park & Forest Hills, 2020
- won this award for 2019 and 2020, Top Attorney Award Winner, Attorney.com, 2020
- Samantha Diaz posted a 5-star review on google and wrote the following: Best accidental lawyer ever, he’s guided me through the entire process in a professional manner. I would recommend him to all!! One of the first lawyers I know that actually cares about the client's needs and fights for you as if you are his family! Thank you, 2021
Last Updated: 5/15/2022