Stefanie L. DeMario-Germershausen
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Staten Island, NY
Stefanie L. Demario-Germershausen is managing partner at Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, and represents clients in Staten Island, New York. An experienced, highly skilled attorney, she handles legal issues of elder law, estate planning, real estate, Medicaid planning, probate and estate administration. With an eye on the future, she helps her clients understand rules and regulations related to Medicaid and estate planning, which allows them to prepare for any scenario.
In addition to being admitted to practice in the state of New York and the state of New Jersey, she is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. Ms. Demario-Germershausen is passionate about improving the legal profession and maintains active memberships in the New York County Lawyers Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Richmond County Bar Association.
Within the New York State Bar Association, she is a member of the Elder Law Section. Ms. Demario-Germershausen first graduated with a Bachelor of Science from St. John’s University, where she was on the Dean’s List and served as the University’s Moot Court Association’s president. Afterward she studied at New York Law School and obtained her Juris Doctor, then set out to educate the public about the importance of estate planning and preparing for the future.
About Stefanie L. DeMario-Germershausen
First Admitted: 2011, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.aglawnyc.com/attorney/stefanie-l-demario-germers...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Staten Island Chamber of Commerce’s Young Professionals Group, Co-Chair
- Secretary of the Chamber’s Business Guild III
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Section Co-Liaison, Elder Law Section
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Richmond County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- New Jersey
- New York
- St. John's University Alumna, B.S., Honors: President, University’s Moot Court Association, Dean's List
Last Updated: 5/15/2022