Heather L. Youngman
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Syracuse, NY
A senior attorney at the Nave Law Firm in Syracuse, New York, Heather L. Youngman has successfully worked on a variety of family/matrimonial law and civil litigation cases during her decadelong career. She is licensed to practice in New York since 2013 and has obtained positive outcomes in complex cases at the district and appellate levels.
Ms. Youngman went to St. Bonaventure University to complete her Bachelor of Arts in journalism and mass communication in 2001. She then earned her Juris Doctor cum laude from the University at Buffalo School of Law in 2012. She was a part of the Buffalo Human Rights Law Review and the Buffalo Journal of Gender, Law and Social Policy.
In addition to her work experience as an editor, journalist and manager, Ms. Youngman also served among the board of directors of Toomey Residential and Community Services, a nonprofit in Syracuse that provides behavioral health, child and adult care to those with developmental disabilities. She also gained valuable experience working at other prestigious New York law firms.
Ms. Youngman has earned a reputation for offering thoughtfully tailored solutions and services with more value for the money. She stays upfront about what to expect during the litigation process and makes every effort possible to be responsive to her clients’ queries and concerns. She has resolved thousands of child custody and divorce cases at trial or by negotiating valuable settlements, when it is in the best interests of her clients.
As a valuable contributor, Ms. Youngman has given back to her community through her constant work with legal organizations such as the Onondaga County Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association.
About Heather L. Youngman
First Admitted: 2013, New York
Professional Webpage: https://naveteam.com/our-team/heather-l-youngman/
- St. Bonaventure University, B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Editor, Buffalo Intellectual Property Law Journal, State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law
- Associate Member, Buffalo Journal of Gender, Law, and Social Policy, State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law
- Associate Member, Buffalo Human Rights Law Review, State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of Directors of Toomey Residential and Community Services, Member
- Onondaga County Bar Association, Member
- Northern District of New York Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
Last Updated: 5/15/2022