Philip Vessa is a Family Law attorney working in Uniondale, New York. Philip Vessa works as an attorney at The Vessa Law Firm, LLP.
As one of a small number of attorneys selected to Rising Stars, Philip Vessa gained this recognition through professional achievement, peer recognition, and other distinguishing criteria.
He graduated from Hofstra University School of Law in 2006. He was subsequently admitted to legal practice in 2006 after passing the bar exam.
First Admitted: 2006, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.vessawilensky.com/attorney-philip-vessa.php
- Please go to our website, www.lawvw.com, for a summary of recent verdicts and settlements
- Our firm is an active participant in the Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Member, American, New York State, New York County and Nassau County Bar Associations
- Member, New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member, Nassau County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Committee
- Member, Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Former Member, Columbian Lawyers Association, Nassau County
- Member, Nassau County Bar Association, Matrimonial Committee
- Member, Chaminade Lawyers Association
- Former First Vice President, Senator John D. Caemmerer Republican Club of the Willistons
- Member, New York State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Named one of the top attorneys in Nassau County., Legal Eagle, Long Island Pulse, 2014
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2021