Christopher B. Meagher
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in White Plains, NY
As a principal at Meagher & Meagher, P.C., Christopher B. Meagher is committed to representing clients throughout New York, including those in the Bronx, White Plains and Westchester County. He dedicates his practice to handling personal injury cases that involve the following matters: medical malpractice, construction accidents, slip-and-falls, auto accidents and pharmaceutical errors.
After receiving a Bachelor of Science in architecture from the University of Maryland, Mr. Meagher spent several years as an architect. He then shifted his career focus and earned a law degree from the Fordham University School of Law.
For decades, Mr. Meagher has been an advocate for people who have suffered an injury or illness due to someone else's negligence. He joined his father's practice in 1994 and he has been building on his father's legacy of bringing passion, skill and enthusiasm to every case. Mr. Meagher's tenacity has given him a reputation for fierce litigation skills and the ability to hold responsible parties accountable.
Mr. Meagher secured the largest dental malpractice verdict in New York, which was the second largest such verdict in the country. He also holds the record for the first and second largest medical malpractice verdicts in Westchester County.
Dedicated to both the legal community and serving others, Mr. Meagher is involved in a number of groups such as the Bronx County Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, as a member of it's Board of Directors and the Westchester County Bar Association. The September 11th Victim Compensation Fund honored Mr. Meagher for his service to victims of Sept. 11, 2001.
- 70%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2022
- Top 25: 2022 Westchester County Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2021 Westchester County Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2020 Westchester County Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2018 Westchester County Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2017 Westchester County Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2016 Westchester County Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2015 Westchester County Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2014 Westchester County Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2013 Westchester County Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2012 Westchester County Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2011 Westchester County Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2010 Westchester County Super Lawyers
About Christopher B. Meagher
First Admitted: 1993, New York
Professional Webpage: http://www.meagherandmeagherpc.com/About-Our-Firm/Christophe...
- Top Attorneys in Westchester
- Honored by the Victim's Compensation Fund
- New York State Bar
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Bronx County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Connecticut State Bar
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- University of Maryland, Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- Delay in reporting results of a PAP test resulting in early stage cancer of the Cervix. Settlemant 2 Million Dollars., 2019
- Delay in diagnosis of a misplaced Umbilical Venous Catheter resulting in cardiac arrest in a newborn. Settlement: 3 Million Dollars, 2018
- Birth related developmental delays: Settlement 3.5 Million Dollars, 2019
- Multiple Plaintiff victims of an Orthopedist. Total Arbitration award 35 Million Dollars, 2019
- Trip and Fall combined with EMT response mis-management. 52 you with resulting paraplegia. Total Settlememt from Bar Owner and Ambulanc defendants: 4 Million Dollars, 2018
- Anaphylactic reaction to medication causing respiratory compromise in 50 yo nurse. Settlement 3 Million Dollars, 2019
- Delay in diagnosing benign tumor in 2 yo.One sided hearing loss and facial nerve paralysis. Verdict 7.8 Million Dollars, 2018
- Medication adverse interaction: Death 52 year old Verdict/Settlement 2.1 Million, 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022