David B. Lever
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in White Plains, NY
- Free Consultation
Attorney David B. Lever is a founding partner of Lever & Ecker, PLLC, law firm in White Plains, New York. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than 31 years of total legal experience, Mr. Lever provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout the White Plains area and the surrounding areas of the greater New York City metro who have suffered an injury or loss as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Having devoted his entire practice to personal injury law, Mr. Lever has achieved remarkable success fighting for the rights and entitlements of innocent accident victims and their families, and he has recovered millions of dollars in total compensation for those suffering needlessly through no fault of their own. He also handles workers' compensation claims, and he has an unwavering focus on helping his clients obtain the maximum amount of compensation they deserve.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Lever has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers, including a Top 100 ranking from The National Trial Lawyers, and he holds designation as among the top 5% of trial lawyers in his region. He has also received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many in his community during their times of dire need.
A 1986 graduate of Ithaca College, Mr. Lever obtained his Juris Doctor in 1989 from Pace University School of Law. He holds his license to practice in New York and New Jersey, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Lever is an active member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the New York State Bar Association, the Bronx County and Westchester County Bar Associations, the White Plains Bar Association and the Executive Committee of the Justice Brandeis Law Society.
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
About David B. Lever
First Admitted: 1990, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.leverecker.com/about/david-b-lever/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Adults & Children with Learning & Developmental Disabilities, Inc. Member, Board of Trustees
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Justice Brandeis Law Society (Executive Committee Member)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- New Jersey, 1989
- New York, 1990
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- New York State Bar Association
- White Plains Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Bronx County Bar Association
- Ithaca College, B.A. Political Science, 1986
- Geneva, thank you so much for your 5-Star review. It was an honor that you chose us as your Bronx personal injury l… https://t.co/7aflTxZUWc
- Happy Mother's Day! Celebrating all the moms in our life today and every day! https://t.co/uwQB2aGbgS
- Every year the first week in May marks North American Occupational Safety & Health (NAOSH) Week. During this week,… https://t.co/7ZOvKuxRX1
- Negligence means that another driver failed to act in a way that a reasonably prudent person would have in the same… https://t.co/SVUoRZHW4J
- Anyone who has ever driven near an 18-wheeler or large commercial truck knows how tense and nerve-racking it can be… https://t.co/whbyFlY80O
Last Updated: 5/15/2022