Faith G. Miller
Top rated family law attorney in White Plains, New YorkMiller Zeiderman LLP
Attorney Faith G. Miller is a senior partner at Miller Zeiderman LLP in White Plains, New York. Ms. Miller focuses her practice on matrimonial and family law and handles matters involving divorce, child custody, child neglect, domestic abuse, grandparents’ rights and sexual abuse. She serves clients in White Plains, Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens, as well as throughout Orange, Putnam, Rockland and Westchester counties.
Ms. Miller has more than 35 years of legal experience and has been engaged in the private practice of family law since 1985. She has been licensed to practice law since 1981 and is admitted in all New York state courts and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Over the course of her career, Ms. Miller has represented hundreds of clients in complex family law matters. Before entering her private practice, she served as a legal assistant to an administrative judge for New York’s 9th Judicial District and as an assistant county attorney for the Westchester County Family Court Bureau of the Department of Law.
Outside of the office, Ms. Miller has served on various bar committees and lectured at conferences and panels at continuing legal education programs. She was a founding member of the Westchester Rockland Guardians Association and is treasurer of the Louis D. Brandeis Law Society’s Westchester chapter. She also belongs to the family law sections of the Westchester County Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association.
Ms. Miller received a bachelor’s degree from Indiana University. She earned her law degree from the University at Buffalo School of Law.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Domestic violence, Marital property, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 1981, New York
Professional Webpage: https://mzwnylaw.com/our-partners/faith-miller
- Westchester County Law Guardian Association, Founding Member
- New York, 1981
- Westchester Chapter of the Justice Brandeis Law Society, Treasurer
- Family Law Section, Westchester County Bar Association
- Ninth Judicial District’s Gender Fairness Committee
- Family Law Section, New York State Bar Associations
- Southern District of New York, 1981
- Lecturer, “Role of the Law Guardian”, Annual Seminar for the Justices of the Supreme and Family Courts for the Westchester County Bar Association (2006)
- Lecturer, “Custody and Forensic Evaluations”, Westchester County Bar Association, New York State Bar Association (2005)
- Lecturer, “The role of the Law Guardian”, Annual Judicial Training Seminar, New York State Office of Court Administration (2005)
- Fordham University, School of Law, J.D., 1977 – 1979
- Indiana University, B.A., Major: Near Eastern languages and Literature, 1977
Office location for Faith G. Miller
140 Grand Street
White Plains, NY 10601
- Super Lawyers: 2010, 2018 - 2022