Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in White Plains, NY
As a principal with the law firm of Greenspan & Greenspan, P.C. in White Plains, New York, attorney Michael E. Greenspan focuses his practice primarily on personal injury and criminal defense. Mr. Greenspan works hard to protect the rights of the seriously injured in motorcycle accidents, car accidents, truck accidents as well as crashes involving buses and trains. Construction workers injured on the job turn to Michael Greenspan for help.
As a plaintiff's personal injury attorney, Mr. Greenspan has achieved notable success helping his clients obtain the compensation and benefits they deserve. Handling claims resulting from motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, defective products, the collapse of buildings and other acts of negligence, Mr. Greenspan has secured substantial settlements and awards for those he serves, recovering millions of dollars on behalf of his clients.
Michael Greenspan has had the frequent privilege of representing clients referred to him by fellow attorneys. A referral from an attorney is a testament to the level of skill and care that Greenspan & Greenspan, P.C., provides to each client.
A successful criminal defense attorney as well, Mr. Greenspan defends clients on charges ranging from DWI and traffic violations to tax fraud and other white collar crimes. For business owners and corporate professionals, Greenspan & Greenspan, P.C., provides a cost effective litigation fee structure in the prosecution or defense of a commercial claim.
A 1988 graduate of Temple University, Mr. Greenspan returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law in 1991. Mr. Greenspan was admitted to practice in New York in 1992 and became licensed by The Florida Bar in 2011.
Michael Greenspan is a member of the bar of the Supreme Court of the United States and is admitted to the bars of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the District of Connecticut.
Committed to both his practice and his community, Mr. Greenspan is actively involved with a number of professional legal organizations, and he volunteers his time and services throughout Westchester and Rockland Counties.
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Defense, DUI/DWI
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
About Michael Greenspan
First Admitted: 1992, New York
Professional Webpage: http://www.greenspans-law.com/Attorneys/Michael-E-Greenspan....
- JCC of Rockland County, Executive Board
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2019
- New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1992
- Westchester, Rockland, Dutchess, Putnam Track & Field Coaches Association, General Outside Counsel, 2005 - Present
- American Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1992
- Glenn D. Loucks Memorial Track & Field Games, Member, Executive Committee, 1991 - Present
- Florida Bar, Member, 2011 - Present
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- White Plains Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit , 1992
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Committee on the Civil Practice Law & Rules, 1998 - 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1992
- Westchester Track, Field & Cross-Country Officials Association, Member, 1991 - Present
- Westchester County Bar Association
Pro bono/Community Service
- Trial Lawyers Care, 2002 - 2004
- Certified New York State High School Track & Field Official, 1992 - Present
- Certificate of Appreciation for Extraordinary Service, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, June 1, 2005
- County of Rockland Distinguished Service Award, August 1, 2004
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Recipient of the 2013 Eleanor Loucks Memorial Award for Distinguished Service to the Loucks Games
- American Association for Justice Commendation, July 1, 2004
- AV®Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, 2013
- Bloch v. Rodriguez, 234 A.D.2d 247; 651 N.Y.S.2d 76 (2d Dept. 1996)
- Pugni v. Giannini, 163 A.D.3d 1018, 83 N.Y.S.3d, 491 (2d Dept. 2018), 2018
- Lalani v. Santiago, 290 A.D.2d 494; 736 N.Y.S.2d 254 (2d Dept. 2002)
- Cohen v. Vitali, 288 A.D.2d 18; 732 N.Y.S.2d 164 (1st Dept. 2001)
- Smith v. Sandals Resorts Intern., Ltd., 709 F.Supp.2d 350 (E.D.Pa., April 19, 2010) (NO. 07-CV-03695) (E.D.Pa. 2010)
- $6.5 Million Dollar recovery in combined wrongful death and survivorship action arising out of a water trampoline accident at a Sandals Resort in Jamaica, 2009
- People v. Ross, 231 A.D.2d 651; 647 N.Y.S.2d 960 (2d Dept. 1996)
- Instructor, Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Law in New York, National Business Institute
- Instructor on Continuing Legal Education Seminar on how to effectively use pleadings and motions, how to apply rules to discovery and evidence, as well as how to select the right jury, Instructor , Building your Civil Litigation Skills, National Business Institute, Legal, 2019
- CLE lecturer to attorneys on trial advocacy, Instructor, Winning Your First Civil Trial in New York: What They Didn't Teach You in Law School, National Business Institute, 2006
- Temple University, B.A., Honors: magna cum laude, Majors: History and Political Science, 1988
- @RinasRunAround @TheLoucksGames @WPCSDAthletics @wphs_xctf @WPTigerPride #LoucksGames are finally here. Looking for… https://t.co/NXemH6BqbN
- It is time to revise this awful Civil War era law and bring justice to #GrievingFamilies https://t.co/oZyAwrCVIG
- Congratulations to Julia Greenspan #UmichEngin22! You have have reached for the stars and achieved excellence! We a… https://t.co/rQxwCv2118
- @AviKaner @UMich #MGoGrad to our daughter Julia!
- @AviKaner @UMich Congrats to all of the parents and the graduates of @UMich today!
Last Updated: 5/15/2022