Top rated family law attorney in White Plains, New YorkThe Law Office of Patricia T. Bisesto, Esq.
Patricia Bisesto is the owner of The Law Office of Patricia T. Bisesto, Esq., in White Plains, New York. With over 30 years of legal experience, she provides knowledgeable counsel in family/matrimonial law matters with a focus on divorce and contested custody issues. She takes on cases such as the following:
· Contested custody and visitation
· Child support
· Separation agreements
· Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
· Tax and financial planning
With extensive experience in litigation and negotiation, Ms. Bisesto is a compassionate and empathetic attorney. She provides personalized and customized strategies for each client’s unique case, with an unwavering commitment to their goals.
Graduating magna cum laude, Ms. Bisesto has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Fordham University. She earned her Juris Doctor from the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University. While in law school, she was the recipient of the Dean’s Award for her outstanding contribution to the Law School. Ms. Bisesto was also senior member of the Law Review. She has been a member of the Pace Law Alumni Board for over 20 years.
Ms. Bisesto has been an adjunct professor of law at Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, teaching client interviewing and negotiation techniques. She is admitted to practice in New York and Connecticut and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Ms. Bisesto is active in the legal community and is a member of the Families and the Law Committee of the New York State Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association, Westchester Women's Bar Association and the White Plains Bar Association. For her outstanding legal work in family law matters, she has a “Very Good” rating on Avvo.
Practice areasFamily law
Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Prenuptial agreements
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 1992, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://ptbmatlaw.com/about-us/
- Senior Member, Law Review, Elisabeth Haub School of Law At Pace University
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Elisabeth Haub School of Law At Pace University -Client Interviewing and Negotiation
- Scopelliti v. Scopelliti, 90 A.D.3d 1016 (2d Dep't 2011)
- Sarfaty v. Recine, 37 A.D.3d 609 (2d Dep't 2007)
- Klein v. Klein, 74 A.D.3d 753 (2d Dep't 2011)
- Fordham University, Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, 1984
- Past President of the Pace University School of Law Alumni Board of Directors and current board member
- White Plains Bar Association
- Westchester Women's Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Federal Courts of the Eastern District of New York.
- Federal Courts of the Southern District of New York;
- State of Connecticut
- State of New York
- Committee Member of the NYSBA Section--Families and the Law, 2021
- Member of New York State Bar Association, White Plains Bar Assocation, Westchester Women's Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association
- The graduate of the class of 1992 who has made the most outstanding and continued contribution to the good of the law school, Dean's Award, Pace School of Law, 1992
- Alumni Board Member
Office location for Patricia Bisesto
470 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10605-1839
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022