Top Rated Elder Law Attorney in White Plains, NY
Stella King, Esq. is an associate attorney at Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP, a White Plains-based law firm that concentrates its practice in elder law; wills, trusts, and estates; Medicaid planning and applications (home care and nursing home); guardianship proceedings for the disabled (contested and non-contested); and special needs planning for the disabled.
She is a member of Trust and Estates section and the Elder Law and Special Needs section of the New York State Bar Association, and a member of the Westchester County Bar Association.
Ms. King was selected to Rising Stars for 2021. Rising Stars is an exclusive list of top-rated attorneys in specific practice areas who were chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
Ms. King received a J.D. from Hofstra University School of Law. She is admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey, and can be reached at (914) 948-1500 or [email protected]
About Stella King
First Admitted: 2013, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.esslawfirm.com/attorney/stella-king/
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York, 2012
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts B.A. - 2005 Honors: cum laudeHonors: Dean's List Major: Anthropology, 2005
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021, Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Westchester County Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present , 2021
- Westchester County Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present , 2020
- Westchester County Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present , 2019
- February 2022, Speaker, How to Prepare for the Unexpected, Irvington Public Library, 2022
- December 2021, Vol. 31 No. 3, Author, How Medicaid Will Pay You To Care for Your Loved Ones, New York State Bar Association, Elder Law and Special Needs Section Journal, 2021
- September 2021, Westchester Lawyer Magazine via WCBA , Author, When is a Power of Attorney Powerless?, Westchester County Bar Association, 2021
- Join elder law attorneys Samantha Lyons, Esq., and Stella King, Esq., for an in-depth look at critical issues facing senior clients. Attendees will learn the basics of Medicaid eligibility, the use of a pooled trust to protect surplus Medicaid income and long term planning considerations, as well as effective strategies for protecting a client’s assets., Speaker, Critical Issues Facing Senior Clients, Bronxvillle Adult School, 2021
- Name of Course: Estate Planning during the COVID-19 Pandemic , Speaker, Estate Planning during the COVID-19 Pandemic, Bronxville Adult School , 2020
Last Updated: 5/15/2022