Albert M. Messer
Top rated criminal defense attorney in Asheville, North CarolinaMesser Law Firm, P.C.
Practice Areas: Criminal defense; view more
Licensed in North Carolina since: 1997
North Carolina native Albert M. Messer is a criminal law attorney who graduated with his J.D. from the University of Arkansas in 1996 and was admitted to practice in North Carolina in 1997. He is board certified in criminal defense and regularly represents clients in both state and federal courts.
Prior to founding his own law firm in Ashville, Mr. Messer worked as an Assistant District Attorney in the same city. His experience as a prosecutor and a defense lawyer has given him unique insight into how to develop a strong defense strategy for his clients in cases ranging from traffic violations to serious felony offenses.
Mr. Messer is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association, the North Carolina State Bar, the Federal District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, the American Bar Association, the Buncombe County Bar Association, the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Buncombe County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
Practice areasCriminal defense
Criminal law, Sex offenses
- 100% Criminal defense
First Admitted: 1997, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.messerlaw.com/About-Messer-Law-Firm/Albert-M-Mes...
- University of South Carolina, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, 1991
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- State Bar of North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina
- Member, Federal District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Member, Buncombe County Bar Association
- Member, Buncombe County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- Member, North Carolina State Bar
- Member, American Bar Association
Office location for Albert M. Messer
40 Clayton Street
Asheville, NC 28801
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023