Thomas F. Ramer
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Asheville, NC
Thomas F. Ramer is a founder and managing partner of Ganly Ramer & Strom, which specializes in personal injury and workers' compensation law in Ashville and throughout western North Carolina.
A practicing attorney since 1984, Mr. Ramer is a member of:
- The North Carolina State Bar Association and its Workers' Compensation Section
- The 28th Judicial District Bar Association
- The North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers' Workers' Compensation Section and a past member of its Workers' Compensation Section Executive Committee
- The Workplace Injury Litigation Group and its past North Carolina director
- The American Bar Association
Recognitions and honors that Mr. Ramer and his law firm have earned include:
- An AV rating* as a law firm that is pre-eminent in its areas of practice
- Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for achieving numerous verdicts and settlements exceeding $1 million for accident victims and their families
Mr. Ramer believes strongly in fighting for the rights of injured workers, whether through negotiation or in court. He is willing to aggressively litigate claims to protect the rights of the injured and their families. In the past 10 years, his law firm has litigated more claims to hearings based on decisions published by the North Carolina Industrial Commission and litigated more appeals than any other Asheville law firm.
* CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards. The AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell is limited to the top 5 percent of all lawyers.
About Thomas F. Ramer
First Admitted: 1984, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.ganlyramer.com/attorney/thomas-f-ramer/
Last Updated: 8/5/2022