Zachary S. Rivenbark
Top rated Family Law attorney in Burgaw, North CarolinaLaw Office of Zachary S. Rivenbark
Practice Areas: Family Law, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense; view more
Licensed in North Carolina since: 2015
Education: Appalachian School of Law
Law Office of Zachary S. Rivenbark107 E. Fremont St.
PO Box 625
Burgaw, NC 28425 Visit website
Zachary S. Rivenbark is an attorney at the Law Office of Zachary S. Rivenbark, which is located in Burgaw, North Carolina. Licensed to practice law in North Carolina since 2015, he concentrates his practice on legal matters involving:
· Family law
· Personal injury
· Workers’ compensation
· Estate planning and administration
· Criminal defense
A compassionate and empathetic attorney, Mr. Rivenbark goes the extra mile for his clients. He is passionate about and enjoys helping those who need it the most. Providing efficient and cost-effective legal services, he fights aggressively for his clients and supports them through the whole process, while keeping them informed about every step.
Mr. Rivenbark graduated from Methodist University with a major in political science and a minor in paralegal studies. He received his master’s in jurisprudence and doctorate in jurisprudence from the Appalachian School of Law in Virginia. While in law school, he served as a Court Appointed Special Advocate through CASA/GAL, helping neglected and abused children. He also participated in the NCAJ High School Mock Trial Competition.
An active affiliate with the legal community, Mr. Rivenbark works closely with the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, the North Carolina Bar Association and the Pender County Bar Association. He is also enthusiastic about giving back to society and serves as a Kappa Sigma Assistant Alumni Advisor at Methodist University and is a part of the Kappa Sigma Military Heroes Campaign.
Mr. Rivenbark has a “Good” rating on Avvo, accompanied by numerous five-star reviews and ratings from his satisfied clients and endorsements from his peers. In addition to his law practice, he enjoys traveling, golfing, reading legal and historical fiction, and watching NASCAR.
Practice areasFamily Law, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning & Probate, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Animal Bites, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault, Assault & Battery, Brain Injury, Child Support, Construction Accident, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Law, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Dram Shop Laws, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Estate Planning, Expungement, Failure to Pay Child Support, Father's Rights, Felony, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Juvenile Law, Living Wills, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Name Change, Paternity, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Power of Attorney, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Prenuptial Agreements, Probate & Estate Administration, Probation, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Theft, Traffic Violations, Trucking Accidents, Trusts, Wills, Wrongful Death
- 30% Family Law
- 30% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Criminal Defense
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 2015, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.pendercountyattorney.com/attorney/rivenbark-zach...
- Methodist University, Fayetteville, North Carolina, B.S. in Political Science & minor in Paralegal Studies
- NCAJ High School Mock Trial Competition
- Kappa Sigma Military Heros Campaign, 2008 to Present
- Kappa Sigma Assistant Alumni Advisor (Methodist University), 2014 to Present
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity
- 29th Judicial District (VA) Court Appointed Special Advocate for Children Volunteer of the Year, 2013-2014
- Eagle Scout (with quadruple palms) 2005
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, 2015 to Present, 2015
- North Carolina, 2015
- Pender County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, 2015 to Present
- "Rising Star" in the area of Personal Injury Law - National Institute of Legal Advocates, 2018
- North Carolina Advocates For Justice
Office location for Zachary S. Rivenbark
107 E. Fremont St.
PO Box 625
Burgaw, NC 28425
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023