Nicholas J. Sanservino, Jr.
Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in Chapel Hill, NC
Having practiced employment law for over 20 years, Nick brings unique and invaluable experience to The Noble Law. Before joining the Firm in 2010, Nick practiced at Proskauer Rose LLP (in New York City) and Jones Day (in Washington D.C.), two of the nation’s largest and most respected management-side law firms. While at these firms, Nick successfully represented Fortune 500 companies, sports leagues/teams and entertainment entities in almost every conceivable employment situation, including in federal and state courts throughout the United States; high-stakes labor arbitrations; and administrative proceedings before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Department of Labor and National Labor Relations Board. Nick also became well-versed in handling appeals, particularly at the federal appellate level.
Due to his extensive management-side experience, Nick is familiar with and can anticipate the practical and legal strategies companies employ in litigation. Consequently, since joining Noble Law, Nick has successfully and efficiently represented numerous Firm clients at the pre-litigation and litigation phases of employment disputes. Due to the high-profile nature of some of his work, Nick’s cases have been covered by the press.
Nick’s “bulldog” reputation in litigation can be traced to his Italian heritage and northern New Jersey roots. In addition to handling many of the Firm’s larger litigations, Nick has created a niche practice of representing C-suite and other upper-level executives in employment contract and complex compensation disputes.
Based upon his accomplishments, Nick was selected as a 2021 North Carolina Super Lawyer in Employment Law.
In his free time, Nick is an avid Tar Heel fan, fitness fanatic, super-fan of the band Iron Maiden and frequent visitor to his favorite vacation spots, Coronado and Disney World.
About Nicholas J. Sanservino, Jr.
First Admitted: 2000, New York
Professional Webpage: https://thenoblelaw.com/nicholas-sanservino-jr/
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Third and Fourth Circuits
- All North Carolina Federal Courts
- State of New York
- State of North Carolina
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, cum laude, 1999, 1999
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with distinction, 1996
- , 2021 North Carolina Super Lawyer, https://profiles.superlawyers.com/north-carolina/chapel-hill/lawyer/nicholas-j-sanservino-jr/a5559582-d15e-4831-a127-b25238449cba.html#:~:text=Based%20upon%20his%20accomplishments%2C%20Nick%20was%20selected%20as,his%20favorite%20vacation%20spots%2C%20Coro, 2021
- , Power List, North Carolina Lawyers Weekly, https://nclawyersweekly.com/power-list/, 2021
- Education (Title IX)
Last Updated: 5/15/2022