Danielle Jessica Walle
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Charlotte, NC
Danielle Jessica Walle is an associate attorney at Marcellino & Tyson PLLC in Charlotte, North Carolina. Ms. Walle concentrates her practice on family law, with a particular focus on high-conflict child custody cases, serving clients throughout the Charlotte metropolitan area.
Ms. Walle is committed to justice and service, and with those goals in mind, she develops strong professional relationships with her clients, fighting for the best possible resolution for their situation. Over her career, she has been involved in diverse family law matters. She is familiar with all phases of the family law process and is a talented negotiator and trial lawyer.
In addition to maintaining her law practice, Ms. Walle is active in her legal community, belonging to several professional organizations. She is a member of the Mecklenburg County Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Additionally, Ms. Walle serves as treasurer of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina Debtor’s Bar Association and a 2020 graduate of the Mecklenburg County Bar’s Bar Leadership Institute. She engages in volunteer work within her local community in the areas of education and children.
After earning her bachelor's degree in food science from the University of Georgia, Ms. Walle received her law degree from Georgia State University College of Law. She is a graduate of the National Family Law Trial Institute. She is licensed to practice law before all North Carolina state courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina.
About Danielle Jessica Walle
First Admitted: 2012, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.yourncattorney.com/our-firm/danielle-walle/
- North Carolina Super Lawyer’s – Rising Star, 2020
- University of Georgia, BSA Food Science, 2006
- Presentation at North Carolina Central School of Law about the importance of ethics in a legal career, Speaker, Perils of Plagiarism, Ethics, 2012
- Presentation on the intersection of Bankruptcy and Family Law., Speaker, Bankruptcy and Family Law, 2018
- Continuing Legal Education program on navigating student loans., Buried: Digging out from Student Loans, 2017
- Lecturer at North Carolina Central School of Law about ethics in the career of law, Speaker, Perils of Plagiarism, Ethics, 2013
Pro bono/Community Service
- Lawyer on the Line, 2014
- Call for All, 2016
- Lawyer on the Line, 2015
- Lawyer on the Line, 2016
- Call for All, 2017
- Call for All, NC, 2015
- NC State Bar Pro-Bono Award, 2017
- Middle District of North Carolina Bar, 2015
- Western District of North Carolina Debtor’s Bar Association, Treasurer
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Leadership Institute, 2020
- North Carolina State Bar
- Western District of North Carolina Bar, 2012
- Won 4-year case against large bank for malfeasance., 2016
- $400k in tax burden lifted and $1.5 million in mortgage debt discharged., 2012
- Successfully represented numerous grandparents in obtaining custody rights for grandchildren., 2018
- Restored visitation and custody rights to Father when Mother had absconded with the children across state lines., 2017
- Represented mother who won full legal and physical custody against father., 2018
- Case of First Impression: Cashier's check for alimony did not need to be administered by the Trustee., 2011
Last Updated: 5/15/2022