David S. Rudolf
Top rated civil rights attorney in Charlotte, North CarolinaPfeiffer Rudolf
Practice Areas: Civil rights, White collar crimes, Business litigation
Licensed in North Carolina since: 1978
Education: New York University School of Law
Pfeiffer Rudolf225 E. Worthington Ave
Charlotte, NC 28203
David S. Rudolf is an attorney who represents clients in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. David Rudolf is recognized by peers and was selected to Super Lawyers for 2006 - 2023. This selection is based off of an evaluation of 12 indicators including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice.
David Rudolf chose to pursue a career in law after completing undergraduate studies. He attended New York University School of Law and graduated in 1974. David Rudolf passed the bar exam and was admitted to legal practice in 1975.
He represents clients with Civil Rights issues in North Carolina. He also represents clients with Criminal Defense: White Collar and Business Litigation issues.
Being selected to Super Lawyers is limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As one of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Super Lawyers, David Rudolf has earned the respect of peers as one of the top-rated attorneys in the nation.
Top listsTop 100: North Carolina Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2012, 2015, 2022
- Top 100: 2022 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2015 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2012 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2011 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2010 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2009 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2008 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2007 North Carolina Super Lawyers