H. Lee Falls, III
Top rated civil litigation attorney in Charlotte, North CarolinaFalls Law Firm, PLLC
At Falls Law Firm, PLLC, Lee’s primary area of focus is property subrogation. As part of that practice, he represents large insurance providers and their insureds in a wide range of litigation issues related to property damage to both residential and commercial properties all over the United States. He has successfully litigated a wide range of issues, including product liability cases, construction defect cases, catastrophic fire losses, and large water losses resulting from the negligence of others.
Lee’s goal is to provide quick and efficient guidance to assess the subrogation potential of each property loss. In order to accomplish this goal, he gets involved as soon as a loss occurs to help his clients navigate the potential minefields that accompany all property subrogation matters. This requires putting together a qualified team of experts to investigate each unique property loss. Through his experience and contacts, he has the ability to put the right expert team in place for any type of loss.
In addition to his property subrogation practice, Lee represents several general contractors and subcontractors in various construction law matters, including complex litigation issues and drafting contracts involving multi-million dollar construction projects.
Lee is licensed in North Carolina, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. He is also regularly admitted to practice via Pro Hac Vice for cases in Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
Practice areasCivil litigation: plaintiff, Business litigation
- 90% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Business litigation
First Admitted: 2007, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lee-falls-926bb9133/
- North Carolina
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- North Carolina Court of Appeals
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
- Duke University School of Law, 2006
- Duke University, Bachelor of Arts, Honors: Gov. James B. Hunt Young Citizen Scholarship, Major: Public Policy, Minor: History, 2003, 2003
- Product Liability
- Property Subrogation
Office location for H. Lee Falls, III
1712 Euclid Ave
Charlotte, NC 28203
- Rising Stars: 2020