Helen S. Baddour
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Charlotte, NC
A sincere passion for serving her community and helping others, Helen S. Baddour is a personal injury attorney with Johnson & Groninger PLLC. Ms. Baddour represents people across the state of North Carolina.
Ms. Baddour earned her undergraduate degree at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, sharpening and honing her public speaking and writing skills before attending law school. At North Carolina Central University School of Law, she earned her Juris Doctor and was the North Carolina Central Law Review’s Editor-in-Chief.
Along with personal injury law, Ms. Baddour also has experience in estate litigation and civil litigation.
She is a member of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, the Mecklenburg County Bar Association and the North Carolina Bar Association. Admitted to practice in the state of North Carolina, she has an intense desire to advocate for others.
She is passionate about well-being, fitness and running, and works to motivate, encourage and educate others through her personal blog, Chasing Helen. As a person who values physical activity, Ms. Baddour understands how an injury can change the daily life of the injured. She strives to vigorously advocate for her clients and obtain the compensation they deserve to set them up for a successful future and a better quality of life.
About Helen S. Baddour
First Admitted: 2014, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.jglawnc.com/lawyers/helen-baddour/
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, Editor-in-Chief of the North Carolina Central Law Review
- Mecklenburg Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Active Member
Pro bono/Community Service
- Women’s Caucus and the leadership committee of the Auto Torts and Premises Liability Section
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Journalism and Mass Communication, 2010
Last Updated: 8/8/2022