Jennifer P. Moore
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Charlotte, NC
Attorney Jennifer P. Moore is a partner with the Marcellino & Tyson PLLC law firm in Charlotte, North Carolina. Board certified as a Family Law Specialist by the North Carolina State Bar and possessing more than nine years of legal experience, Ms. Moore devotes her practice exclusively to family law and collaborative law, and she provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Charlotte Metro and surrounding areas who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
Ms. Moore's interests in family law comes largely from her firsthand experience of her own parents' divorce and witnessing the stress that comes from navigating the divorce process. She feels fortunate that her family was able to overcome its struggles through a dedicated support network, and she strives to be there for her clients during a very difficult and uncertain time in their lives. At all turns, Ms. Moore delivers highly personalized, compassionate advice to help her clients make the best-informed decisions. She works hard to protect their rights and interests and achieve the favorable outcomes they seek.
In recognition for her impeccable professionalism and unwavering dedication to those she serves, Ms. Moore has earned designation as a Top 40 Under 40 from The National Advocates as well as a Top 10 Best Female Attorneys ranking from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys. In addition, Business North Carolina Magazine voted her a Young Gun in 2017 and 2018 and a Legal Elite in Family Law in 2018 and 2019. She has also received excellent client ratings on AVVO along with other top ratings from her peers.
A 2009 graduate of the University of Florida, Ms. Moore obtained her Juris Doctor in 2012 from the University of South Carolina School of Law. Active in her legal community, she is a Board Member of the Women Lawyers of Charlotte and the Mecklenburg County Bar Association, among her other professional affiliations. Devoted to her local community as well, Ms. Moore is a volunteer with the Council for Children's Rights.
- 100%Family Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023
Certificates and Credentials
- North Carolina Board of Legal Specialization
About Jennifer P. Moore
First Admitted: 2012, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.yourncattorney.com/our-firm/jennifer-paternostro...
- Board Member, Charlotte Collaborative Divorce Professionals
- US District Court Western District of North Carolina
- Member, Mecklenburg County Bar Family Law Section
- Family Law Liaison, NC Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Active Member, BLI Committee, Mecklenburg County Bar
- Board Member and Officer, Women Lawyers of Charlotte
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer Attorney, Council for Children's Rights
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member
- Member, Dilworth Methodist Church
- Leader & Presenter, Second Saturday Charlotte
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Florida, 2009
- Juris Doctor, University of South Carolina School of Law, 2012
- Certified in Collaborative Family Law Practice, 2016
- Board Certified Specialist in Family Law, NC State Bar, 2017
- , Family Law, NC Business Legal Elite, NC Business Legal Elite, 2021
- , Family Law, NC Business Legal Elite, NC Business Legal Elite, 2020
- Top 10 Best Female Attorneys, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Advocates
- Family Law, NC Business Legal Elite, NC Business Legal Elite, 2019
- Young Guns, NC Business Legal Elite, NC Business Legal Elite, 2018
- Young Guns, NC Business Legal Elite, NC Business Legal Elite, 2017
- Family Law, NC Business Legal Elite, NC Business Legal Elite, 2018
Last Updated: 8/8/2022