Joe Dye Culik
Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Charlotte, NC
Joe Dye Culik, the principal attorney and president of Dye Culik PC located in Charlotte, North Carolina, has over 13 years of experience practicing law. His practice areas include business and civil litigation, business law, consumer protection, debt collection harassment and lawsuits, and more.
Mr. Culik is a dedicated and passionate attorney who is well-known for representing franchises, small businesses, business owners and consumers. Additionally, he advises and counsels businesses and business owners, focusing on their best interests. Mr. Culik is a zealous advocate for the rights of his clients with a firm commitment to their needs.
With a Bachelor of Arts degree from Oakland University, Mr. Culik has a Juris Doctor from the Michigan State University College of Law. Actively affiliated with the legal community, Mr. Culik is the president of the Sons of the American Revolution’s Mecklenburg Chapter, president of the Prescott Place and Beverly Crest Homeowners Association, and president of the Ballantyne Lunch Toastmasters.
Mr. Culik has memberships in several prominent legal organizations, including the North Carolina Bar Association, the Mecklenburg County Bar , the Mecklenburg County Bar’s Business Law Section and Civil Litigation Section. He is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association’s Litigation Section, Business Law Section and the Antitrust & Complex Business Disputes Section.
Mr. Culik serves as the chairman of the Lawyer Referral Service Committee of the Mecklenburg County Bar and a member of the American Bar Association’s Forum of Franchising and the Matthews Chamber of Commerce. Honored for the remarkable work he has done in the legal field, Mr. Culik has received an AV Preeminent* peer review rating from Martindale Hubbell.
Mr. Culik is admitted to practice in the states of North Carolina and Massachusetts and before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Joe Dye Culik
First Admitted: 2008, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.dyeculik.com/joe-dye-culik-charlotte-nc-attorney
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell, Preeminent 5 out of 5
Pro bono/Community Service
- President, Sons of the American Revolution, Mecklenburg Chapter
- President, Ballantyne Lunch Toastmasters
- President, Prescott Place and Beverly Crest Homeowners Association
- State of North Carolina
- Matthews Chamber of Commerce
- American Bar Association, Forum of Franchising
- Chairman, Lawyer Referral Service Committee of the Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Antitrust & Complex Business Disputes Section, North Carolina Bar Association
- Litigation Section, North Carolina Bar Association
- Business Law Section, North Carolina Bar Association
- Civil Litigation Section, Mecklenburg Bar Association
- Business Law Section, Mecklenburg Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- B.A., Oakland University
- What is cultural fit and how do you identify it as a strength while protecting against bias in your business?… https://t.co/AQrSzsYR3q
- There are different types of purchase agreements depending on the type of transaction; most notably, the asset purc… https://t.co/YKAP567NKg
- It’s Just a Little Friendly (Non)Competition! Our latest post discusses noncompete agreements in North Carolina plu… https://t.co/EeR1Z3PNmI
- What's stopping you from getting out there and starting your own business? Take the leap! https://t.co/tNAEOSe4m4
- What is a common violation franchisors make during the sales process? Know your rights and protect your investment… https://t.co/UuobqnqXyI
Last Updated: 5/15/2022