Joseph W. Fulton
Top rated insurance coverage attorney in Charlotte, North CarolinaMartineau King PLLC
Partner at Martineau King PLLC, Joseph W. Fulton represents clients statewide in both North Carolina and South Carolina. With almost a decade of experience, he focuses on representing creditors and insurance carriers in litigation of defense of bad faith claims, underinsured motorist disputes, third-party liability disputes and first-party claims. He also represents creditors such as small businesses and large banks to enforce and obtain judgments and protect them in bankruptcy proceedings.
Mr. Fulton is admitted to practice in the states of South Carolina and North Carolina. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina and the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina.
After earning a Bachelor of Arts from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2009, he then moved on to law school. In 2012, he earned his Juris Doctor from Elon University School of Law. Mr. Fulton is currently a member of the North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys and the organization’s Insurance Law Section, the North Carolina Bar Association, the Mecklenburg County Bar and the Defense Research Institute.
With a reputation as a competent, caring litigator, consultant and counselor, Mr. Fulton understands the current economic climate and is particularly sensitive to the rights of businesses and what they need to stay successful in today’s world. He works with his clients to help them not only survive, but to thrive.
Practice areasInsurance coverage, Personal injury - general: defense, Creditor debtor rights: business, Civil litigation: defense
Insurance, Bad faith insurance, Insurance defense, Motor vehicle accidents, Trucking accidents, Personal injury - defense, Collections
- 40% Insurance coverage
- 30% Personal injury - general: defense
- 20% Creditor debtor rights: business
- 10% Civil litigation: defense
First Admitted: 2012, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.martineauking.com/our-attorneys/joseph-w-fulton/
- North Carolina, 2012
- South Carolina, 2019
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina, 2022, 2022
- United States District Court, Eastern District of N.C., 2018
- United States District Court, Middle District of N.C., 2019
- United States District Court, Western District of N.C., 2018
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys - Member, 2019
- Defense Research Institute - Member, 2019
- North Carolina Bar Association - Member - Insurance Law Section, 2019
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - B.A. Management & Society, 2009
Office location for Joseph W. Fulton
8701 Red Oak Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28217
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023