Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Charlotte, North CarolinaStewart Law Offices
Marcus A. Spake is a Spanish speaking attorney with Stewart Law Offices and serves as managing attorney of the firm's office in Charlotte, North Carolina. A top-rated trial attorney with more than eight years of legal experience, Mr. Spake focuses his practice primarily on workers' compensation claims, and he represents the rights and interests of employees across his region who have suffered injuries on the job that prevent them from working.
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Spake has represented the rights and interests of both injured workers as well as employers seeking to defend themselves against meritless workers' compensation claims. As a result, he has in-depth knowledge of the law from both sides, and he has gained a reputation for his aggressive approach to ensuring his clients achieve the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve, no matter how complex their situations.
A native of Lincoln County, Mr. Spake has a genuine concern for the legal issues that affect the residents of his area, and throughout his life, he has held a number of jobs that have taught him the values of hard work and service to others, including working as a general laborer on farms and construction sites as well as teaching Spanish to high school students.
Through these experiences, he developed a deep appreciation for the diligent men and women of his state, which helps him to better connect with his clients and guide them through very difficult and uncertain times in their lives. Honored for his professionalism and service, he has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers, and he was the recipient of the E. A. Morris Fellowship for Emerging Leaders sponsored by the John Locke Foundation in 2019.
A 2004 graduate of Appalachian State University, Mr. Spake obtained his Juris Doctor from Charlotte School of Law in 2011. The North Carolina State Bar admitted him to practice the following year, and he is an active member of the North Carolina State Bar's Workers' Compensation Section, the Mecklenburg County Bar Association and the Hispanic National Bar Association, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant, Workers' Compensation: Employer/Insurance
- 100% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 0% Workers' Compensation: Employer/Insurance
First Admitted: 2012, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.stewartlawoffices.net/attorneys/marcus-spake/
- Appalachian State University, B.S., 2004
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star”, 2020
- E. A. Morris Fellowship for Emerging Leaders through John Locke Foundation, Class of 2019
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina State Bar, 2012
- $145,000 Workers' Comp Settlement, 2021
- $140,000 Workers' Comp Settlement, 2021
- $125,000 Workers' Comp Settlement, 2021
- $115,000 Workers' Comp Settlement, 2021
- $105,000 Workers' Comp Settlement, 2020
- $98,000 Workers' Comp Settlement, 2020
- $93,640 Workers' Comp Settlement, 2020
Office location for Marcus Spake
5550 77 Center Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022