Meghan A. Van Vynckt
Top rated Family Law attorney in Charlotte, North CarolinaCordes Law, PLLC
Meghan A. Van Vynckt is an attorney at Cordes Law, PLLC. Mrs. Van Vynckt understands that clients come to her for guidance through extremely difficult and emotional times and that it requires superb legal advice, professionalism, and client service to obtain desirable results for each client. While Mrs. Van Vynckt believes it is best to resolve most matters outside of the courtroom, Mrs. Van Vynckt is prepared to advocate for her clients in the courtroom if needed.
Representing clients primarily with family law matters, Mrs. Van Vynckt has experience in various areas of family law including separation, divorce, child custody and support, alimony, equitable distribution, pre-nuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements, and other family law matters.
Mrs. Van Vynckt grew up on Lake Norman and is now happily residing in Charlotte with her husband, Neal, who is also an attorney, their daughter, Vivienne, and shih tzu, Kiki. She is passionate about serving clients in Mecklenburg and surrounding counties.
Practice areasFamily Law, Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer, Bankruptcy: Consumer
Alimony & Spousal Support, Bankruptcy Law, Child Support, Credit Repair, Custody & Visitation, Debt Discharge, Divorce, Foreclosure, Loan Modifications, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Prenuptial Agreements
- 50% Family Law
- 30% Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer
- 20% Bankruptcy: Consumer
First Admitted: 2016, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://cordes-law.com/meghan-a-van-vynckt/
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 , Super Lawyers
- Women Lawyers of Charlotte, Board Member
- Council for Children’s Rights, Volunteer Attorney
- Mecklenburg County Bar, Continuing Legal Education Committee Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Section CLE Committee Member
- North Carolina State Bar
- UNC-Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, B.A., 2012
Office location for Meghan A. Van Vynckt
1800 East Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28203
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2024