Meghan A. Van Vynckt
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Charlotte, NC
Meghan A. Van Vynckt is an attorney at Cordes Law, PLLC. Mrs. Van Vynckt understands that clients come to her for guidance through extremely difficult and emotional times and that it requires superb legal advice, professionalism, and client service to obtain desirable results for each client. While Mrs. Van Vynckt believes it is best to resolve most matters outside of the courtroom, Mrs. Van Vynckt is prepared to advocate for her clients in the courtroom if needed.
Representing clients primarily with family law matters, Mrs. Van Vynckt has experience in various areas of family law including separation, divorce, child custody and support, alimony, equitable distribution, pre-nuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements, and other family law matters.
Mrs. Van Vynckt grew up on Lake Norman and is now happily residing in Charlotte. She is passionate about serving clients in Mecklenburg and surrounding counties.
- 50%Family Law
- 30%Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer
- 20%Bankruptcy: Consumer
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Name Change, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Debt Discharge, Foreclosure, Loan Modifications, Bankruptcy Law, Credit Repair
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Meghan A. Van Vynckt
First Admitted: 2016, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://cordes-law.com
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2020 - 2021
Pro bono/Community Service
- Women Lawyers of Charlotte, Board Member
- Council for Children’s Rights, Volunteer Attorney
- Mecklenburg County Bar, Continuing Legal Education Committee Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Section CLE Committee Member
- North Carolina State Bar
- UNC-Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, B.A., 2012
Last Updated: 5/15/2022