Andrew C. Clifford
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Greensboro, NC
Attorney Andrew C. Clifford is a partner at Clifford & Harris, PLLC, in Greensboro, North Carolina, where he practices criminal defense law, serving clients throughout Guilford County, North Carolina. He defends the rights of individuals accused of crimes including assault, child pornography, domestic violence, drug crimes, DWI, federal crimes, juvenile law, prostitution, rape, sex offenses, solicitation of a prostitute, traffic violations, weapons violations, and other misdemeanors and felonies.
Prior to co-founding Clifford & Harris, PLLC, Mr. Clifford spent 12 years as a partner at a private firm. He gained his initial legal experience serving as an assistant district attorney for District 18 of the North Carolina Judicial Branch.
His success as a criminal defense attorney has earned Mr. Clifford recognition from various organizations. Business North Carolina included him on its “legal elite” list during multiple years. In 2012, the National Trial Lawyers named him on its “top 100 trial lawyers” list.
Serving in various professional organizations, Mr. Clifford belongs to the criminal law section of the North Carolina Bar Association and the criminal justice sections of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice and the American Bar Association. He is an active member of the Greensboro Bar Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and The Guilford American Inn of Court.
Mr. Clifford earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and received his law degree from North Carolina Central University School of Law. He holds licenses to practice law before all North Carolina state courts and the U.S. district courts for the western and middle districts of North Carolina.
- 50%Criminal Defense
- 50%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Probation, Sex Offenses, Tax Evasion, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2017
About Andrew C. Clifford
First Admitted: 2004, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.ccolawyers.com/our-attorneys/andrew-c-clifford/
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member, Criminal Law Section, 2006 – Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Guilford Inns of Court
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member, Criminal Justice Section, 2006
- American Bar Association, Member, Criminal Justice Section
- 18th Judicial District
- Greensboro Bar Association, Member, Young Lawyers Section, 2004 – Present
- Admitted into the US District Courts for the Middle District and Western District of North Carolina
- 2004, North Carolina
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2012
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2015 - 2017
- Business NC Legal Elite, 2014 - 2020
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., 1999
Last Updated: 6/30/2022