B. Tyler Brooks
Top rated Constitutional Law attorney in Greensboro, North CarolinaLaw Office of B. Tyler Brooks, PLLC
Tyler received his law degree (J.D.) from Vanderbilt University Law School in 2006, where he was an Articles Editor on the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law and he received Scholastic Excellence Awards in Evidence as well as Corporations & Business Entities. He has also earned a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation with a Certificate in Estate Planning through Villanova University Law School’s Graduate Tax Program.
Tyler graduated summa cum laude from Wake Forest University with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Latin with Departmental Honors in 2003. At Wake Forest, he was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa and received the M.D. Phillips Prize in Classical Languages.
A past president of the Eastern District of North Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, Tyler previously served on both the Section Council of the North Carolina Bar Association's Appellate Practice Section and the NCBA’s Appellate Rules Committee. In addition to his law practice, he is an Adjunct Professor at Trinity International University's Trinity Law School.
Tyler is admitted to practice law in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Michigan.
Practice areasConstitutional Law, Appellate, Business Litigation, Business/Corporate, Employment & Labor: Employer, Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2006, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: https://www.btylerbrookslawyer.com/
- Federal Bar Association (Past President of the Eastern District of North Carolina Chapter)
- Life Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law - LL.M. (Tax), 2020
- Vanderbilt University Law School - J.D.; Articles Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law, 2006
- Wake Forest University - B.A. in Latin, with Departmental Honors, summa cum laude, 2003
- Obtained Defense Verdict in TCPA and North Carolina Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act Case, 2023
- Transportation; Financial Services
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2018, 2020