Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Greensboro, North CarolinaL Howard Law, PLLC
Counselor at Law and attorney at L Howard Law, PLLC, Lora Howard represents clients in the Greensboro, Winston Salem and High Point metropolitan areas. Her practice focus includes matters of estate planning, trusts and wills, estate administration, and complex and high-asset probate administration. With a background in higher education, business and nonprofit organizations, she is committed to helping families and individuals obtain peace of mind with a solid plan for the future.
Ms. Howard graduated magna cum laude from High Point University with a Bachelor of Science degree. She then went on to The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and obtained a Master of Business Administration. Finally, she attended law school at the Elon University School of Law, where she graduated with her Juris Doctor. She continues to be actively involved with her alma mater as a mentor for law students.
There have been many successful events in Ms. Howard's career. She taught at High Point University as an adjunct professor of Information Technology and was also a Loan Executive for the United Way of Randolph County. While she was working for The Timken Company as a Senior Business Analyst, she was given the Dedication to Excellence Award. This was the highest corporate award given by the company.
She continues to influence local business owners as an occasional lecturer at local colleges. She is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina and in all North Carolina state courts.
Practice areasEstate planning & probate, Elder law
Estate planning, Living wills, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills
- 90% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Elder law
First Admitted: 2010, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: http://www.lhowardlaw.com/
- Bachelor of Science degree, magna cum laude from High Point University, a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Fundraising Committee Member - Guilford Rotary Club, 2020
- President - Triad Business Leaders, 2021
- Loaned Executive for the United Way of Randolph County
- Board Member - Greensboro Community Television, 2021
- Fundraising Chair - Guilford Rotary Club, 2019
- President - Guilford Rotary Club, 2017
- Vice President - North Carolina Forum of Estate Planning Attorneys, Inc, 2021
- Past President Guilford County Rotary Club
- United States District Courts for the Middle District of North Carolina
- North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association, 2010
- Estate Planning Law Specialist - National Association of Estate Planners & Councils, 2021
- Accredited Estate Planner - National Association of Estate Planners & Councils, 2021
- Adjunct Professor of Information Technology at High Point University
- Greensboro Estate Planning Counsel
Office location for Lora Howard
5415 W Friendly Ave
Greensboro, NC 27410
- Rising Stars: 2020