Charles R. Hardee
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Greenville, North CarolinaHardee, Massey & Blodgett, LLP
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in North Carolina since: 1981
Education: Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
Hardee, Massey & Blodgett, LLP202 East Arlington Boulevard
Greenville, NC 27858 Visit website
Personal injury attorney Charles R. Hardee is a partner at the law firm Hardee, Massey & Blodgett, LLP, in Greenville, North Carolina. Mr. Hardee handles all aspects of personal injury law, including those involving motor vehicle accidents, animal bites, premises liability and trucking accidents. He serves clients in the Greenville metropolitan area and the surrounding counties.
Mr. Hardee has over 40 years of legal experience. Over the course of his career, he has successfully litigated and negotiated numerous injury cases on behalf of North Carolina residents, securing major recoveries. His success has earned him membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an organization consisting of attorneys who have attained settlements or verdicts of $1 million or higher.
Born and raised in North Carolina, Mr. Hardee obtained a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He went on to receive his law degree from Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law.
Mr. Hardee is AV Preeminent peer-review rated,* the highest rating, through Martindale-Hubbell. He is also a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, and he holds licenses to practice law before all North Carolina state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Additionally, Mr. Hardee belongs to the Pitt County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the North Carolina Advocates for Justice and the American Association for Justice. He has served in many leadership positions for the North Carolina State Bar over the years.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1981, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.hmblawnc.com/attorney/hardee-charles-r/
- Super Lawyers
- Mediator, Certified by the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission
- Arbitrator for Court-Ordered Arbitration in North Carolina
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates***
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum**
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®*
- Campbell University Law Review
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1983
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1983
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina, 1982
- North Carolina, 1981
- Eastern North Carolina Inn of Court
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Member and past member of Board of Governors
- Pitt County Bar Association, Member and past President
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member and past member of the Litigation Council
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum**
- North Carolina State Bar, State Bar Councilor for the 3A Judicial District, 2011 - present
- American Board of Trial Advocates***
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- First Christian Church
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BS, Major: Business Administration, 1978
Office location for Charles R. Hardee
202 East Arlington Boulevard
Greenville, NC 27858
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023