Johnathan L. Rhyne, Jr.
Top rated family law attorney in Lincolnton, North CarolinaThe Jonas Law Firm, PLLC
Practice Areas: Family law
Licensed in North Carolina since: 1981
Johnathan L. Rhyne, Jr. of The Jonas Law Firm, located in Lincolnton, North Carolina, focuses his practice on complex child custody, equitable distribution and alimony cases. Mr. Rhyne is recognized as a board-certified specialist in family law by the North Carolina State Board of Legal Specialization.
After getting his undergraduate degree from Davidson College, Mr. Rhyne received his law degree from Campbell University and was admitted to the North Carolina Bar in 1981. He is a member of both the Lincoln County and North Carolina Bar Associations.
In addition to his work as an attorney, Mr. Rhyne served in the North Carolina House of Representatives from 1985 to 1992 and served as House Minority Leader from 1988 to 1992. He is also a member of the Commission for the Future of Justice and the Courts in North Carolina.
Practice areasFamily law
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 1981, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: http://www.jonaslawfirm.com/jsp2107691.jsp.html
- Family Law, North Carolina State Board of Legal Specialization
- Member, Commission for the Future of Justice and the Courts in North Carolina, 1995-1996
- North Carolina, 1981
- Member, North Carolina House of Representatives, 1985-1992
- Member, Advisory Budget Commission, 1989-1990
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Courts in North Carolina, 1995-1996
- Member, Lincoln County Bar Association
- Chairman, North Carolina Courts Commission, 1986-1993
- Davidson College, B.A., 1977
Office location for Johnathan L. Rhyne, Jr.
210 East Main Street
PO Box 38
Lincolnton, NC 28093
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2009
Certificates and credentials