Easterling Law is a very successful family law firm located in the greater Charlotte, NC, area. We are a full-service family law firm committed to a holistic approach and have structured our practice to that end. We provide services that account for the whole person, including their emotions, values, and unique family dynamics. We also strive to help clients achieve their specific legal goals in each case while honoring and respecting the dignity and integrity of each client.
We listen intentionally and deeply to gain a complete understanding of each client’s needs; and encourage compassion, reconciliation, forgiveness, and healing wherever needed. Whenever possible, we help clients to achieve a non-litigated resolution of any disputes.
First Admitted: 2009, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://easterlingfamilylaw.com/team-member/lindsey-easterli...
- Central Michigan University, 2006
- Certified Collaborative Law Attorney, 2017
- 2018, North Carolina Legal Elite, Business North Carolina, 2018
- Know Tribe Charlotte, 2019
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association-Family Law Section, 2017
- Michigan State Bar Association (Inactive), 2009
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association. , 2017
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2023