Dana B. Lehnhardt
Top rated family law attorney in Monroe, North CarolinaLehnhardt Price Family Law
Dana B. Lehnhardt is an experienced family law attorney and the managing partner behind Lehnhardt Price Family Law. She represents clients in the Monroe, North Carolina, area in all family law matters. She has developed a strong reputation for successfully guiding her clients through complex legal situations and for her ability to frequently resolve matters outside of the courtroom.
In 1995, Ms. Lehnhardt completed her undergraduate degree, graduating magna cum laude. She majored in political science and psychology while also completing her minor in criminal justice. Three years later, she completed her law degree at the University of North Carolina School of Law. She has been admitted to practice in North Carolina since 1998.
In 2008, Ms. Lehnhardt added to her qualifications by becoming a certified family financial mediator and a board-certified family law specialist. Her client-first approach to resolving family law matters has also helped her secure favorable outcomes for her clients, which has ultimately contributed to decades of success.
When she's not serving families in court, Ms. Lehnhardt continues to serve them in local communities. She is passionate about putting in volunteer hours and supporting nonprofit organizations. Some of her philanthropic efforts have included working with Union County's Women in Business, the Red Cross and the Literacy Council.
Practice areasFamily law
Adoption, Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Domestic violence, Same sex family law
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 1998, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.monroefamilylaw.com/attorney/lehnhardt-dana-b/
- 2017 50 Most Influential Women from Mecklenburg Times
- 2016 Woman of the Year Candidate for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- Union County Community Shelter
- Union County Community Arts Council
- Union County’s Women in Business
- Literacy Council
- American Red Cross
- North Carolina, 1998
- Union County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Union County Bar Association, Present
- University of North Carolina, Charlotte, North Carolina, B.A. in Political Science & Psychology and minor in Criminal Justice with magna cum laude, 1995
Office location for Dana B. Lehnhardt
205 Lancaster Ave
Monroe, NC 28112
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023