Kimberly W. Bryan
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Morehead City, NC
I handle complex family law matters. I do it well. Family Law is complex. Property Division; Spousal Support; Child Custody; Child Support. These are general categories, yes. Within each is a cobweb of unique facts and dynamics. I can issue-spot each individual case and strategize to find the best outcome for my client and for the family. I handle twisted financial issues. There may be a business, partnership or family-owned company. There may be separate property or inherited property. There may be debt. There could be a patent or a license. There may be real estate. There may be children. Some may have special needs. There may be complicated family dynamics impacting parenting decisions and custody schedules. There may be third parties involved with a spouse. There may be anger. I handle all of it.
Each client is a part of a family unit no matter how large or small that unit. A client looks to me for guidance, wisdom, advice, and direction, and I offer it with empathy and determination to find the best outcome.
Family law issues should not be resolved by a generalized form found online by some faceless group selling a product. Family law isn’t a one-size fits all. Family law isn’t “general.” It’s unique and personal. A person going through a separation deserves to have specialized attention from someone like me who is focused on the specific, particular, needs of an individual going through a separation and divorce.
Certificates and Credentials
- Top 50: 2020 Women North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2019 Raleigh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2019 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2019 Women North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2018 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2018 Women North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2017 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2017 Women North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 25: 2017 Raleigh Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2016 Women North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2013 Women North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2012 Women North Carolina Super Lawyers
About Kimberly W. Bryan
First Admitted: 1992, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.parkerbryanfamilylaw.com/our-people/kimberly-bry...
- Managing Editor, Critical Family Law Cases; published by the NC Bar Association
- Board Certified Specialist, Family Law, 2000
- AAML Certified Arbitrator, 2016
- Certified Parenting Coordinator, 2005
- Certified Mediator, NC Dispute Resolution Commission, 2002
- Member, Family Law Continuing Legal Education Committee, NC Bar Association, 2008
- Member, Family Law Council, NC Bar Association, 2014
Last Updated: 5/15/2022