Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Raleigh, NC
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2019
Andrea Bosquez-Porter is the founding member of Bosquez Porter Family Law, a boutique family law firm that provides exceptional and hands-on service to its clients. She is a Board Certified Family Law Specialist, a Certified Family Financial Mediator, and a Parenting Coordinator.
Ms. Bosquez-Porter is originally from San Antonio, Texas. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, New York and a Master of Business Administration degree from Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts. Ms. Bosquez-Porter graduated with honors from the University of Wisconsin Law School.
Ms. Bosquez-Porter is admitted to practice law in North Carolina and Wisconsin and before the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin. She is an active volunteer in her community, serving annually in the North Carolina Bar Association's All Statewide Service Day. She served on the Family Law Section of the North Carolina Bar Association from 2012-2015. Ms. Bosquez-Porter currently serves on the Administrative Office of the Courts Statewide Mediation Advisory Committee; the North Carolina Bar Association Family Law Section CLE Committee; and the Wake County Bar Association's Grievance Committee.
Ms. Bosquez-Porter is a contributing editor to the North Carolina Family Law Case Book with Critical Cases, Second Edition and a frequent speaker at state wide continuing legal education seminars.
Certificates and Credentials
- North Carolina Board of Legal Specialization
About Andrea Bosquez-Porter
First Admitted: 2009, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreabosquezporter/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Vassar College, student application alumni interviews, 1999-2009
- Young Lawyers Division Ask A Lawyer Day, 2011
- North Carolina Bar Association's 4All Statewide Service Day, 2012-2014 Site Coordinator, 2011-2014, 2017, 2012
- Wisconsin State Bar, admitted 2009
- Wake County Bar Association, 2010 to present
- Wake County Bar Association, Public Service Committee, 2011 to present
- North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Legal Aid of North Carolina's Project Together (complex restraining orders for Spanish speaking clients) 2011- present, 2011
- Mediation AOC Committee, 2014 - present
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, admitted 2009
- 10th Judicial District Bar, 2010 to present
- Family Law Section of the North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Council, 2013
- Contributor/ Co-Editor of Family Law Critical CaseBook
- Vassar College, BA in Religion and History, 1998
- Brandeis University, The Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Waltham, MA, M.B.A., 2003
- Certified Parenting Coordinator, 2017
- Certified Family Financial Settlement Mediator, 2017
- Board Certified Family Law Specialist, 2015
Last Updated: 5/15/2022