Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Raleigh, NC
Attorney Blake Larsen is an associate with the Raleigh Divorce Law Firm in Raleigh, North Carolina. A top-rated attorney with five years of legal experience, Mr. Larsen focuses his practice solely on family law. He represents the rights and interests of clients throughout Wake County and the surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Child custody, support and visitation
· Alimony and spousal support
· Domestic violence
· Equitable distribution
· Separation agreements
· All other domestic relations issues
Well-versed in mediation, Mr. Larsen prefers to help his clients resolve their conflicts and reach agreements in the most efficient and amicable manner possible. However, he will not hesitate to take his clients' matters to court when necessary to ensure the best odds of obtaining the favorable results they expect and deserve. In all cases, he delivers the personalized counsel and dedicated support his clients need to help them through what is likely a very difficult and uncertain time in their lives.
A staunch advocate for the rights and safety of children, Mr. Larsen interned with the Division of Child Development and Early Education of the North Carolina Department of Justice before entering private practice and he served with Wake County's Domestic Violence Custody Court. He currently serves with the Guardian ad Litem Appellate Program of North Carolina.
Mr. Larsen is also an active member of the Wake County Bar Association as well as the North Carolina Bar Association's Family Law Section. Additionally, he is a member of the American Bar Association and the 10th Judicial District Bar.
A graduate of Auburn University, Mr. Larsen attended Florida Coastal School of Law on a Governor's Scholarship and obtained his Juris Doctor in 2013.
- 100%Family Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Blake Larsen
First Admitted: 2015, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.raleighdivorcelawfirm.com/Attorneys/Blake-H-Lars...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Domestic Violence Custody Court Program, Wake County
- Guardian ad Litem Appellate Program, North Carolina
- Sports Editor, Auburn University Newspaper
- Governor’s Scholarship, Florida Coastal School of Law, 2010
- NCBA & WCBA Young Lawyers Division, 2015 - Present
- North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 2015 - Present
- Wake County Bar Association, Member, 2015 - Present
- 10th Judicial District Bar, Member, 2015 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2015 - Present
- North Carolina, 2015
- Auburn University, Bachelor of Arts, Journalism, Honors: Dean's List, 2010
- Read todays blog to learn more about some of the smaller, yet just as important details to #co-parenting and… https://t.co/NsGTyRq4aJ
- With every generation there are different #legal matters that can surround #divorce. Visit our #blog today to read… https://t.co/aVaEiwd56K
- When thinking about dividing #property, many people consider the most common, significant #assets but NC law requir… https://t.co/fFYH3cF6oa
- Visit our blog to read more about #coparenting in #adult #relationships even when there is not a requirement for a… https://t.co/B5sKqpI9fW
- When dealing with the complex emotions of a #divorce, falling into "loyalty traps" is often unintentional for both… https://t.co/b500rTNPPd
Last Updated: 5/15/2022