Christian E. Dysart
Top rated White Collar Crimes attorney in Raleigh, North CarolinaDysart Willis
Representing those in all of North Carolina’s federal districts and 100 counties, Christian E. Dysart is a valuable attorney at Dysart Willis, providing criminal defense to those who have been charged with committing a crime. Mr. Dysart also handles appeals in federal and state court in the Raleigh, North Carolina, metropolitan area, and his focus is on white collar crime and federal criminal defense. He has previously handled matters of theft, embezzlement, fraud, sex crimes, assaults, drug crimes, firearm offenses, DWI, breaking and entering, and child pornography.
At Washington and Lee University, Mr. Dysart earned a Bachelor of Arts with a major in history, and then attended Duke University School of Law. Here he earned a Juris Doctor, graduating magna cum laude, and with honors as a special projects editor and articles editor for the Law Journal. At Duke Law School, he was named a Fellow of the Center for Criminal Justice and Professional Responsibility and was a member of the fellowship that focused on wrongful convictions and the Innocence Project.
Admitted to practice in North Carolina, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit.
Throughout his career, Mr. Dysart has had several convictions overturned, negotiated favorable pleas for clients charged with child pornography at the federal level, and decreased sentencing for a client charged with federal drug crimes.
Practice areasCriminal Defense: White Collar, Criminal Defense
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Criminal Law - Federal, Debt, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Failure to Pay Child Support, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Overdrawn Bank Account, Parole, Probation, Prosecution, Sex Offenses, Tax Evasion, Theft, White Collar Crime
- 80% Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 20% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 2007, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://dysartwillis.com/about/our-attorneys/christian-e-dys...
- North Carolina Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- Law Journal: Articles Editor, Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum, Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina
- Law Journal: Special Projects Editor , Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum, Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina
- Washington and Lee University, B.A., Major: History, 1993
- Magna Cum Laude, Duke Law, 2007
- Fellow of the Center for Criminal Justice and Professional Responsibility at Duke Law School. The fellowship focused primarily on the Innocence Project and wrongful convictions. , Duke Law Fellow, 2008
- Graduation award., Duke Law Criminal Law and Procedure Award, Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina, 2007
- The Order of the Coif, Duke Law, 2007
Office location for Christian E. Dysart
530 Hillsborough St
Raleigh, NC 27603
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2024