Top rated Family Law attorney in Raleigh, North CarolinaMarshall & Taylor, PLLC
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in North Carolina since: 1996
Education: Capital University Law School
Marshall & Taylor, PLLC221 Glenwood Ave
Raleigh, NC 27603 Visit website
Jeffrey E. Marshall is a family law attorney with the law firm of Marshall & Taylor, PLLC, in Raleigh, North Carolina. He represents clients in all matters related to family law and divorce including child custody, child support, division of assets, alimony and more. He is a Board Certified Family Law Specialist and a DRC- Certified Family Financial Mediator.
Mr. Marshall earned a degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from the University at Buffalo and obtained his law degree from Capital University Law School, in Columbus, Ohio, where he graduated with honors.
Highly respected by his peers in the legal profession, Mr. Marshall is frequently voted by his peers as a Super Lawyer and and as a "Legal Elite" as published in the Business North Carolina magazine. These honors typically go to the top 3-5% of all attorneys in North Carolina. Additionally, he is frequently named as one of North Carolina's top attorneys by Charlotte Magazine and included on the list of 10 best lawyers in client satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys. He is also named in The National Advocates' list of the Top 100 Lawyers.
Active in professional organizations, Mr. Marshall is a member of the Wake County Bar Association Family Law Section and the North Carolina State Bar. He also enjoys giving back to his local community and was the former president of the board of directors for Legal Aid of North Carolina's project The Child's Advocate and has served on the organization's advisory board.
Mr. Marshall enjoys helping each one of his clients and is dedicated to providing the highest level of legal services possible. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
Practice areasFamily Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1996, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: http://www.marshalltaylorlawfirm.com/about/jeff-marshall/
- North Carolina Board Certified Family Law Specialist
- Certified Family Financial Mediator
- Business North Carolina's Legal Elite, Legal Elite, Business North Carolina
- Named to list of 10 Best in Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys since 2014, 10 Best in Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Highest Possible Rating in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards., AV Rated , Martindale Hubbell
- North Carolina Super Lawyers since 2014, Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers
- Named a Top 100 Lawyer by the National Advocates since 2014., Top 100 Lawyers, The National Advocates
- Named to "Top Attorneys in North Carolina" by Charlotte Magazine since 2014., Top Attorneys in North Carolina, Charlotte Magazine
- Order of the Curia honors, Capital University Law School
- Past-President The Child's Advocate, a local, non-profit organization
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Appeals Monitoring Committee
- Wake County Bar Association, Member
- Family Law Section of the North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina State Bar, Member
- Continuing Legal Education Committee
- State University of New York, Buffalo, B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance
- Ethical Considerations in Family Law, Speaker, Divorce Litigation from Start to Finish, National Business Institute, 2012
- Superb Rated Attorney by Avvo, 2019
Office location for Jeff Marshall
221 Glenwood Ave
Raleigh, NC 27603
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023
Certificates and credentials