Attorney Jordan Hardy Gross is a founding partner with Stauff & Gross, PLLC in Raleigh, North Carolina. Widely regarded in her region, Ms. Gross focuses her practice primarily on family law, and she has more than 12 years of total legal experience to provide exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout Wake County and the greater Raleigh metro who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
A native of Greenville, North Carolina, Ms. Gross has a genuine concern for the legal issues that affect the residents of her community, and she has achieved considerable success helping her clients make the best-informed decisions regarding child custody and support, property division and all other related matters. A staunch advocate for her clients, she maintains an unwavering commitment to their needs and goals while helping them achieve the favorable outcomes they desire and deserve as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Honored for her outstanding professionalism and service, Ms. Gross has earned perennial designation from Business North Carolina magazine as a Legal Elite in the state, and she has received many other top rankings and endorsements from her peers along with numerous testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients.
A 2004 graduate of The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Ms. Gross obtained her Juris Doctor with honors from Florida Coastal School of Law in 2009, where she also received honors for her selfless pro bono services as well as Book Awards for secured transactions and appellate advocacy.
She is an active member of the North Carolina Bar Association and the North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys as well as the Susie Sharp Inn of Court. She is also a member of the 10th Judicial District, and she has served on the Bar Awards Committee of the Wake County Bar Association.
Practice areasFamily law
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2009, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://stauffgrosslaw.com/about/jordan/
- Representing Victims of Domestic Violence in Custody Cases, Legal Aid of North Carolina, April 2014
- How to Represent a Survivor of Domestic Violence in a 50B Protective Order Hearing, Legal Aid of North Carolina, October 2017
- Wake Women Attorneys Woman of the Year Award , Finalist
- Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite, 2019 and 2021
- SuperLawyers Rising Star for Family Law, 2020 and 2021
- Licensed to practice law in North Carolina State courts
- Susie Sharp Inn of Court
- The North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys
- Tenth Judicial District
- Wake County Bar Association – Bar Awards Committee
- North Carolina Bar Association
- BA, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Pro Bono Attorney for The Child's Advocate, 2022
- Pro Bono Attorney for The Child's Advocate, 2019
- Pro Bono Attorney for The Child's Advocate, 2020
- Pro Bono Attorney for The Child's Advocate, 2021
Office location for Jordan Hardy Gross
4040 Barrett Dr
Raleigh, NC 27609
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022