Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Raleigh, North CarolinaHubbard Law Firm
The founder of Hubbard Law Firm PLLC in Raleigh, North Carolina, Meredith Hubbard helps people with Title IX Investigations and civil litigation matters. She represents clients in the Raleigh metro, Wake County and surrounding areas. With more than 13 years of experience in litigation, she primarily helps clients who are facing campus misconduct or criminal charges in state and federal courts.
Ms. Hubbard serves a wide range of clients, including individuals, such as students and faculty members; and organizations such as the Department of Insurance and medical licensing agencies. Her expertise in crisis and reputation management has helped many people get a second chance at life. She has been rated “Very Good” on Avvo for her excellent investigative skills and vast knowledge of criminal and administrative law.
A member of the Federal Bar Association, the Women's White Collar Defense Association, the North Carolina Bar Association and the 10th Judicial District Bar Association, Ms. Hubbard graduated with a Bachelor of Arts and a major in psychology from the University of Tennessee. She then attended the University of North Carolina School of Law to pursue her legal studies. While there, she worked for the Legal Aid of North Carolina, the North Carolina Center on Actual Innocence and the Georgia Justice Project.
Earning her law degree in 2008, Ms. Hubbard has been admitted to practice in North Carolina and South Carolina and before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of North Carolina, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Schools & Education, Civil Litigation: Defense
Arrest & Arraignment, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Education, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Murder, Sex Offenses, Tax Evasion, Theft
First Admitted: 2008, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://hubbardlawnc.com/attorney-profile/
- American Bar Association
- Women's White Collar Defense Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 2008
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 2012
- Tenth Judicial District Bar Association
- South Carolina, 2009
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 2012
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2012
- Federal Bar Association
- Former President, Eastern Division of North Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association (2016-2017)
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, B.A., Major: Psychology, 2002
Office location for Meredith Hubbard
150 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2020