Top rated criminal defense attorney in Salisbury, North CarolinaStowe Law Firm, PLLC
Practice Areas: Criminal defense, DUI-DWI; view more
Licensed in North Carolina since: 2017
Education: North Carolina Central University School of Law
Stowe Law Firm, PLLC129 N Main St
Salisbury, NC 28144 Visit website
The principal attorney at Stowe Law Firm, PLLC, at Salisbury, North Carolina, Ryan Stowe represents clients with criminal defense matters. With over five years of legal experience, he serves clients throughout Salisbury, North Carolina and Rowan County with their traffic violations, expungements, violent crimes and so on.
Compassionate and empathetic, Mr. Stowe has a genuine concern for his clients. He fights zealously for the rights of those who are accused of wrongdoing. Mr. Stowe has immense experience representing numerous clients with their criminal defense matters, and strives to bring them justice.
With a Bachelor of Arts degree in history and political science with honors from the North Carolina Central University, he earned his Juris Doctor from the North Carolina Central University School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Stowe was a member of the National Black Law Students Association and was president of Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society.
Actively devoted to the legal field, Mr. Stowe is a member of the John S. Leary Bar Association of Black Attorneys, the North Carolina State Bar Association and the Rowan County Bar Association. Mr. Stowe also has memberships in the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, the North Carolina Association of Black Lawyers, the National College for DUI Defense and the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws.
Mr. Stowe serves on the Legal Redress Chair for the Salisbury Rowan branch’s National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. He also serves as Area 5 Legal Counsel at the Association of North Carolina Alphamen. For his incredible legal work, Mr. Stowe has an Avvo rating of 10 on 10.
Mr. Stowe is licensed to practice in the state of North Carolina. Additionally, Mr. Stowe has undergone training in DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing, and Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement at the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Practice areasCriminal defense, Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
Assault & battery, Expungement, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor vehicle offenses, Sex offenses, Traffic violations, DUI/DWI
- 50% Criminal defense
- 50% Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 2017, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.stowelawfirmnc.com/team/ryan-stowe/
- Association of North Carolina Alphamen, Area 5 Legal Counsel
- North Carolina Association of Black Lawyers
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), Legal Redress Chair – Salisbury Rowan Branch
- Earned 10 pro bono hours as of April 2021
- Completed 35 pro bono hours., 2020
- Completed 23 pro bono hours., 2018
- Completed 50 pro bono hours, 2019
- Rowan County Bar Association
- National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2021
- National College of DUI Defense, 2019
- National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, 2018
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, 2018
- North Carolina State Bar, 2017
- John S. Leary Bar Association, 2017
- Bachelors of Arts, Political Science, North Carolina Central University, 2013
- Bachelors of Arts, History North Carolina Central University, 2013
- This is an article published in our state bar's publication, The Journal. It highlights the role of attorneys outside of the courtroom, Author, Counselor, Legal, 2018
- Awarded for completing over 50 pro bono hours of service to the community, Pro Bono Honor Society, https://ncprobono.org/honorsociety/2019cohort/, 2019
- NHTSA Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement (ARIDE), 2021
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing training, 2020
Office location for Ryan Stowe
129 N Main St
Salisbury, NC 28144
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023