Timothy J. Readling
Top rated Civil Litigation attorney in Salisbury, North CarolinaDavis & Davis, Attorneys at Law, PC
Practice Areas: Civil Litigation, General Litigation
Licensed in North Carolina since: 2016
Education: Wake Forest University School of Law
Timothy J. Readling, an attorney with Davis & Davis, Attorneys at Law, PC in Salisbury, North Carolina, helps clients address Civil Litigation: Plaintiff situations.
He received legal training from Wake Forest University School of Law. He graduated from law school in 2016. Timothy Readling became licensed to practice law in 2016.
Timothy Readling was selected to Rising Stars. The designation means that he is a top-rated attorney as recognized by peers. He was selected to Rising Stars for 2023 - 2024.
First Admitted: 2016, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.davislawfirmnc.com/attorneys/timothy-j-readling/
- President of the Rowan County Bar Association (2023-24).
- Vice President of the Judicial District 27 Bar (2022-23).
- Recipient of the Young Alumni Award (Career Development) from the Catawba College Alumni Association (2020)., Catawba College Alumni Association
- Past member of the Alumni Board of Directors at Catawba College (2021).
- Wake Forest University School of Law - Juris Doctor, Order of the Coif, cum laude, 2016
- Catawba College - Bachelor of Science (Business Administration), cum laude, 2010
- Rising Stars: 2023 - 2024