L. Lamar Armstrong, Jr.
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Smithfield, NC
Attorney L. Lamar Armstrong, Jr. is a partner at The Armstrong Law Firm, P.A., in Smithfield, North Carolina. Mr. Armstrong focuses his practice on personal injury law and has over 35 years of legal experience. He handles matters involving car accidents, defective products, medical malpractice and trucking accidents.
Mr. Armstrong represents injury victims throughout eastern North Carolina and statewide in cities including Clayton, Fayetteville, Greenville, Jacksonville, Raleigh, Selma, Smithfield, Wilmington and Wilson. He is a dedicated advocate for his clients and is committed to helping them solve their problems after sustaining an injury caused by negligence.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Armstrong has successfully litigated and settled numerous injury claims on behalf of his clients, resulting in substantial recoveries. He understands the major economic and emotional impact an accident can cause and works hard to help North Carolina residents receive fair compensation following an injury.
Honored for his accomplishments, Martindale Hubbell awarded Mr. Armstrong an AV Preeminent* peer review rating. This is the highest available rating by the prominent and respected organization. He is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association, North Carolina Advocates for Justice, the American Board of Trial Advocates and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Armstrong received a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He went on to earn his law degree from the University of North Carolina School of Law. He obtained his license to practice law in 1981, which qualified him to appear before all North Carolina state courts.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About L. Lamar Armstrong, Jr.
First Admitted: 1981, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.armstronglawyers.com/attorneys/l-lamar-armstrong...
- National Trial Lawyers Association (NTLA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, North Carolina Advocates of Justice
- North Carolina in Chapel Hill, Undergraduate Degree in Political Science, December 1977
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent , https://www.americanregistry.com/home, 2020
- Super Lawyer®, 2009 - Present, Super Lawyers , superlawyers.com, 2020
- We're HIRING! We’re happy for Nataleigh’s new adventure, but also sad to see her go. If interested, please private… https://t.co/RROTSgMA68
- We’re very pleased to announce the recognition of Lamar III as one of @bestlawyersllc ‘Ones to Watch’ in 2021! If y… https://t.co/LcnuhBn4nh
- Armstrong Happenings: Fall 2020 E-Newsletter + Paralegal Position Available! 🍂 - https://t.co/cKq7eKAOA9
- WE'RE HIRING!! We are looking for a smart, hardworking person, who is willing to learn to join our Firm. Prior exp… https://t.co/hdaErMT6TM
- There’s a lot swirling around with #COVIDー19 right now, so we just had to lighten the mood a bit 😂 (not our origina… https://t.co/JvxekEzS8p
Last Updated: 8/5/2022