Joseph P. Tunstall, III
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Tarboro, NC
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2013
- Free Consultation
Attorney Joseph P. Tunstall, III has tried numerous civil cases including trial and appeal of personal injury cases, Social Security Disability claims, and workers' compensation claims. He has handled cases in every level of state court, including the North Carolina Supreme Court and federal court.
Partner in the firm O'Malley Tunstall, PLLC, Mr. Tunstall joined the firm in 2000 and became partner in 2006. He practices out of the firm's two offices, located in Tarboro and Raleigh, North Carolina. Mr. Tunstall is an active member of the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers. He received his law degree from Wake Forest University.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2013
About Joseph P. Tunstall, III
First Admitted: 2000, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.omalleytunstall.com/About-Us/Joseph-P-Tunstall-I...
- Member of Chi Psi Fraternity, UNC Chapel Hill
- ABOTA, 2018
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- Member, North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Member, North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- University of North Carolina, B.A. in History
- North Carolina Advocates For Justice
- Fatal car crashes are on the rise across North Carolina https://t.co/ZNEE9mmA3q
- How much will Social Security payouts increase in 2022? https://t.co/ZSnuwAP7up
- Do long haul symptoms qualify me for Social Security benefits? https://t.co/VUfCBqj57F
- I can't file my crypto taxes @BlockFi @BlockFiZac @FounderFlori @BlockFiShayne. When will you add an API integration with @CoinTracker?
- How are SSDI benefits calculated? https://t.co/HadhcV4OnY
Last Updated: 5/15/2022