Adam H. Charnes
Top Rated Appellate Attorney in Winston-Salem, NC
Adam H. Charnes is a top-rated attorney practicing in the Winston-Salem, North Carolina area. Providing legal representation in North Carolina for a variety of different issues, Adam Charnes was selected to Super Lawyers for 2012 - 2023. He is admitted to practice before the courts in North Carolina.
After completing undergraduate studies, Adam H. Charnes attended law school. Adam Charnes was enrolled at Harvard Law School. He earned a juris doctor degree in 1991. Adam Charnes was admitted to the practice of law in 1993.
Attorneys like Adam H. Charnes are recognized by their peers for their outstanding work and commitment to the spirit of the legal profession. Their knowledge of the law, professional work ethic, and advocacy on behalf of their clients allow them to stand out among other attorneys in the field.
Adam Charnes represents clients with Appellate issues. Additional legal issues represented include Business Litigation and Constitutional Law.
Certificates and Credentials
- Top 100: 2019 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2018 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2017 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2016 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2015 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2014 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2013 North Carolina Super Lawyers
Last Updated: 5/15/2022