John Kenneth Moser
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Winston-Salem, NC
Selected to Rising Stars: 2014
Attorney John Kenneth Moser is a partner with Comerford Chilson & Moser, L.L.P., law firm in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Mr. Moser has nearly 20 years of total legal experience, and he provides exceptional representation and support to clients throughout Forsyth County and all across the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death claims
· Commercial trucking wrecks
· Medical negligence
· Motor vehicle accidents
· Traumatic brain injury
· Premises liability
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Moser has gained a reputation for his compassion and caring when dealing with his clients as well as his zealous and aggressive approach at helping them obtain the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve as efficiently as possible. Honored for his impeccable professionalism, high ethical standards and outstanding legal abilities, he has earned an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell and consistent recognition from The Best Lawyers in America**.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Moser served more than five years as an assistant district attorney in Rowan and Forsyth counties, so he has extensive trial experience along with an abiding passion for seeing justice served. He is also a native of Winston-Salem, so he has a genuine concern for the legal issues that affect the lives of the residents of his community.
After graduating from Wake Forest University in 1996 with a degree in English, Mr. Moser returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law in 2000. The North Carolina State Bar admitted him to practice that same year, and he is also admitted to practice before all U.S. District Courts in the state.
A consummate professional, Mr. Moser is an active member of North Carolina Advocates for Justice, where he serves as a member of the organization's Board of Governors. He is also a member of the American Association for Justice, the North Carolina State Bar, the Forsyth County Bar Association and the Chief Justice Joseph Branch of Inn of Court, among his other professional affiliations.
Outside his legal practice, Mr. Moser supports his local community through his involvement with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Forsyth County, where he previously served on this organization's board of directors for many years, as well as with other charitable and civic organizations, including the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem, and Senior Services of Winston-Salem and North Carolina.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
**Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
About John Kenneth Moser
First Admitted: 2000, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.comerfordtriallawyers.com/attorney/john-k-moser/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Forsyth County
- Senior Services of Winston-Salem & North Carolina
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Wake Forest Law Review, Managing Editor, 2000
- Forsyth County Bar Associations
- Chief Justice Joseph Branch of Inn of Court, Member
- American Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 2009
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 2013
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 2008
- North Carolina, 2000
- Super Lawyer, Area of Personal Injury Litigation, North Carolina’s Super Lawyer’s magazine, 2018
- Rising Star by North Carolina’s Super Lawyer’s magazine
- AV preeminent lawyer, Martindale Hubbell
- Best Lawyers of America, 2013
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, B.A., English, 1996
Last Updated: 5/15/2022