Peter J. Juran
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Winston-Salem, North CarolinaBlanco Tackabery & Matamoros, P.A.
Peter has represented clients in their legal disputes for over thirty years. Peter’s extensive background of trying cases through to jury verdicts, bench judgments, and arbitration awards means that he can provide experience-based advice on the crucial issues in legal disputes.
In addition to preparation of matters for trial, Peter spends a substantial amount of time in claim prevention, client counselling, and claim negotiation. More often than not, "an ounce of prevention" is the best approach.
His experience in the trenches informs the advice Peter provides on a daily basis to his clients who need guidance on decisions involving contracts of all kinds, employee rights and duties, company control and management disputes, real property and construction law issues, trust and estate litigation, and all manner of civil litigation.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Employment Litigation: Defense, Construction Litigation: Business, Intellectual Property Litigation
First Admitted: 1986, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.blancolaw.com/attorney/peter-j-juran/
- Has chaired civic boards. Peter is happy to serve as a leader in community organizations., !
- Rated A/V every year since eligible., A/V Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- 2010-2016 Habitat For Humanity Forsyth County Board; 2009-2015 Leadership Winston-Salem Board; 2015- 2018 Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art Board; 2015- Present Hospice and Palliative Care Center Board; 2018- 2021 UNC School of the Arts Foundation Board; Little Theatre of Winston Salem Board;
- 2014- Present: Chief Joseph A. Branch Inn of Court, Master of the Bench Certified Superior Court Mediator in North Carolina.
- Masters of Philosophy, Duke University; Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy and Religion, Colgate University , 1986
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2024