Robert V. Bolinske, Jr.
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Bismarck, ND
Attorney Robert V. Bolinske Jr. is the founder and owner of Bolinske Law Firm in Bismark, North Dakota. Mr. Bolinske practices criminal and personal injury law and represents clients throughout central and western North Dakota and provides specialized services in locations, including the Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan, Minot, Watford City and Williston surrounding areas.
Mr. Bolinske graduated with honors from the University of North Dakota, where he earned a degree in social science, and later attained his law degree and graduated with distinction from the University of North Dakota School of Law. His additional training includes attending and graduating from the Western Trial Advocacy Institute in Laramie, Wyoming.
Mr. Bolinske has a wide range of litigation experience in both civil and criminal law and has successfully tried and settled numerous successful cases over the course of his career. He has handled matters involving automobile accidents, divorce, product liability and various other legal matters.
Possessing an extensive combination of experience and knowledge, Mr. Bolinske has been recognized by numerous organizations. He was named one of the top 100 trial lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers in 2014, and was also selected as one of the top 10 criminal attorneys in the state of North Dakota by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys in 2015.
Mr. Bolinske belongs to a number of professional legal organizations, including the State Bar Association of North Dakota and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He also belongs to Ducks Unlimited, the North Dakota Mule Deer Foundation, Pheasants Forever and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.
- 50%Criminal Defense
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Murder, Sex Offenses, Theft, Criminal Domestic Violence, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2022
About Robert V. Bolinske, Jr.
First Admitted: 2000, North Dakota
Professional Webpage: https://www.bolinskelawfirm.com/attorney/bolinske-robert-v-j...
- University of North Dakota, Major: Social Science, Honors: with Honors, 1996
- Criminal Law Advocacy Program, WTAI (Western Trial Advocacy Institute with Attorney Gerry Spence), 2007
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Received a letter of recommendation from a law professor by the name of Michael Ahlen. This letter to renowned trial lawyer Gerry Spence created a vision for Mr. Bolinske about his future goals as a trial lawyer
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2016
- Best Attorneys of America, Best Law Firms of America, 2015
- Super Lawyer, Great Plains Super Lawyers, 2015-2016
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Top 10 Criminal Lawyers in ND, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2015
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2008 - Present
Last Updated: 5/15/2022