Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Akron, OhioHiltner Trial Lawyers
Max Hiltner is a passionate criminal defense attorney who strives to protect his clients’ rights and defend them against charges of criminal offenses. He works out of his firm, Hiltner Trial Lawyers, located in Akron, Ohio, and represents clients from the counties in Ohio and West Virginia.
Stepping into the field of law practice in 2013, Mr. Hiltner has managed to turn heads and earn the respect of his peers and clients within the decade. He is aware of how society treats people under investigation, whether or not they are proven guilty. Therefore, realizing the need for a good attorney on their side, he has grown to be one whom people can count on.
Mr. Hiltner defends people on a broad range of charges from misdemeanors such as DUI, assault, domestic violence, weapon charges, theft, drug charges and gambling offense; to felonies including rape, manslaughter, murder, drug trafficking, aggravated assault and white collar crimes.
Assertive and fierce in the courtroom, Mr. Hiltner has remarkable communication skills that he uses to narrate the stories of his clients in order to pursue the jury to see the defendant’s perspective of the case. He is concerned about the well-being of each of his clients and the livelihood of their families. He has deep connections with professionals across sectors and uses these contacts to collect evidence and build a strong defense.
A history and political science bachelor’s degree graduate of Ashland University, Mr. Hiltner completed his law degree cum laude from The University of Akron School of Law with a certification in Trial Advocacy and Dispute Resolution. He has received a “Good” rating on Avvo.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense: White Collar
Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Law, Criminal Law - Federal, DUI/DWI, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Murder, Sex Offenses, Theft, White Collar Crime
- 60% Criminal Defense
- 20% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 20% Criminal Defense: White Collar
First Admitted: 2013, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://hiltnertriallawyers.com/about-hiltner-trial-lawyers/...
- Frequent CLE Speaker
- Trial Advocacy Course Teacher at University of Akron School of Law
- Faculty Member at Trial Lawyers College
- Ashland University | B.A., History, Political Science
- The biggest myth of the American justice system is that you will be treated as innocent until proven guilty. In my experience, the exact opposite is true. If you’re under investigation or the police have contacted you about a loved one, this may be one of the scariest days of your life. And you’re going to need a good defense attorney in your corner. https://hiltnerlaw.com/, Hiltner Trial Lawyers - Criminal Defense, 2021
Office location for Max Hiltner
137 King James Way
Akron, OH 44308
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023