Paul G. Perantinides
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Akron, OhioPerantinides & Nolan Co., L.P.A.
At the Akron, Ohio, law firm of Perantinides & Nolan Co., L.P.A., attorney Paul G. Perantinides is the managing partner representing personal injury clients throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania. He is mindful of the emotional and psychological effects that accident injuries have on people and effectively assists them with the extremely long process of obtaining insurance, proving liability and most importantly, getting back on track to move on with their lives.
With over five decades of legal experience, Mr. Perantinides possesses the right skills and resources to go to trial and secure his clients their rightful compensation. He is a former captain of the United States Army, and he also served as a partner at a well-known law firm before partnering with his current firm. The cases he has successfully handled span a wide range:
· Medical malpractice: birth injuries, hospital negligence, late cancer diagnosis, medication errors and misdiagnosis:premise and product liability cases.
· Personal injury: Car and truck accidents, defective product accidents, employer intentional torts, nursing home abuse, dog bites and slip and falls
A native of Youngstown, Ohio, Mr. Perantinides attended Youngstown State University and obtained his Bachelor of Arts in social studies in 1996. He received his Juris Doctor from The University of Akron School of Law in 1969. He obtained his license to practice law in all the state and federal courts of Ohio the same year and later in Pennsylvania.
A member of the prestigious Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Mr. Perantinides has been honored in many ways for his staunch defense of the rights of the injured and his ability to procure millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. His achievements were recognized by Who’s Who in American Law, The Best Lawyers in America and Akron Life magazine. For his high legal excellence, he was included in the Nation's Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel and rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Perantinides is an active member of the Akron Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Ohio Association for Justice, the Ohio State Bar Association, the Trial Lawyers for Public Justice, the Roscoe Pound Association.
When not at his desk, Mr. Perantinides focuses his efforts on giving back to his community. He is a board member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Western Reserve and the former president of the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church. He is also the fundraising chairman for The University of Akron School of Law.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1969, Ohio
Professional Webpage: http://www.perantinides.com/paul-perantinides
- Youngstown State University with a B.A. in Social Studies, 1944
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- National College of Advocacy, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- The Ohio Bar Foundation, Member
- The American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- The Advocate - Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- The Roscoe Pound Association, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Including Super Lawyers Top 50 Cleveland Attorneys and Top 100 Ohio Attorneys
- Akron Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member
- The Trial Lawyers for Public Justice, Member
- Member of the Advanced Placement Council at the University of Akron School of Law
- Community Advisory Council of WKSU
- Fundraising Chairman for the University of Akron School of Law
- Chairman of the Ohio Wesleyan Parents’ Council
- Board Member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Reserve
- Board of Trustee member and former President of the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church
- The National Public Radio Affiliate at Kent State University
- AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell® which is the highest possible rating for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability.
- Paul G. Perantinides was selected Lawyer of the Year, Akron, Ohio in the 2015 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© for his work in Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs and was included in Best Lawyers in America© from 1995-2022
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Named to the Nation’s Top One Percent,2015
- Super Lawyers from 2004-2022 (Only 5% of attorneys are selected as Super Lawyers)
- Best Lawyers® Lawyer of the Year for Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiff, 2015
- Top 50 Cleveland Area Lawyers and Ohio and Kentucky Super Lawyers Annual List of Top Attorneys, 2017
- University of Akron Outstanding Alumni Award, 1998
- Best Lawyers in America
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs Lawyer of the Year by Akron Life Magazine, 2015
Office location for Paul G. Perantinides
300 Courtyard Square
80 South Summit Street
Akron, OH 44308
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2024