Matthew W. Donald
Top Rated Elder Law Attorney in Baltimore, OH
Attorney MAJ(R) Matthew W. Donald is the founder and owner of Donald Law Office LLC in Baltimore, Ohio. Serving a diverse range of clients throughout central Ohio, Mr. Donald strives to provide the highest level of representation and support to individuals and families who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Estate planning
· Family trusts
· Medicaid planning
· Veterans benefits
· Special needs planning
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Donald led a very successful career in the U.S. Army, where he ultimately rose to the rank of major before his retirement after 23 years of commendable service. As a veteran himself, Mr. Donald has a driving passion for assisting those who sacrificed so much to serve their country, and he has a unique skill set that allows him to better address the needs of veterans to help them achieve their goals with regard to their entitled benefits.
Throughout the course of his career, he has handled numerous cases before the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. He has also proven himself an invaluable ally for clients from all walks of life seeking to protect themselves and their assets for the future while creating a lasting legacy for their heirs and loved ones.
A highly educated man, Mr. Donald holds an undergraduate degree in criminal justice and master's degrees in both business organization and security management. He attended Capital University Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor, as well as an Master of Laws in taxation in 2012.
Recognized for his outstanding legal abilities, Mr. Donald has earned numerous accolades from his peers, and his law office received the Member of the Month designation for February of 2013 from Lawyers with Purpose.
About Matthew W. Donald
First Admitted: 2012, Ohio
Professional Webpage: http://donaldlawoffice.com/about-donald-law-office-llc/our-s...
- Master Parachutist
- Distinguished Honor Graduate in both his Officer Basic and Officer Advanced Courses (1st in class)
- Venezuelan Jump Wings
- German Military Efficiency Badge (Gold)
- Air Assault Badge
- Army Commendation Medal (2d awd)
- Army Achievement Medal (6th awd)
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Best Student award, Capital University Law School
- Bronze Star
- Ohio State Bar, 2012
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, OH, LL.M., 2012
- Honors Graduate, Webster University, St. Louis, MO, MA, Business Organization and Security Management, 2003
- Cum Laude, Mount Saint Mary's University, Emmittsburg, MD, BA, Sociology/Criminal Justice, 1994
Last Updated: 6/29/2022