Michael M. Djordjevic
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Beachwood, OH
Michael M. Djordjevic is a founding member and partner of Djordjevic & Marmaros, LLC, in Beachwood, Ohio. Mr. Djordjevic is an experienced trial attorney with a practice devoted to personal injury law. He serves clients in Ohio and other states who are the victims of birth injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death or other catastrophic injury.
Mr. Djordjevic has more than 40 years of experience and is a respected attorney known for aggressively advocating on behalf of injured children. He is licensed in all Ohio state courts and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Djordjevic has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients, resulting in his membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Pound Civil Justice Institute. He is an AV Preeminent* peer review-rated lawyer from Martindale-Hubbell and listed in the publication “The Best Lawyers in America.”
In addition, the American Association for Justice named Mr. Djordjevic one of the “top 100 trial lawyers” in Ohio and the Litigation Counsel of America recognized his contributions to the legal profession. He is a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, the Lorain County Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association and the Cleveland Association of Civil Trial Attorneys.
Mr. Djordjevic earned a bachelor’s degree from Allegheny College in Meadville, Pennsylvania. He received his law degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in Cleveland, Ohio, and obtained his license to practice law in 1977.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 80%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%General Litigation
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Brain Injury
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2023
About Michael M. Djordjevic
First Admitted: 1977, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.dmlawohio.com/About/Michael-M-Djordjevic.shtml
Pro bono/Community Service
- The Roscoe Pound Foundation
- Has obtained 12 verdicts over $1 million in 15 years
- Has obtained two verdicts over $10 million
- Allegheny College, B.A., Honors: Alden Scholar, 1974
- Ohio, 1977
- Member, Cleveland Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Lorain County Bar Association
- Member, Greater Cleveland Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1977
- Akron Plaintiff Medical Malpractice Lawyer of The Year, US News Best Lawyer, 2012
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Ohio
- AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Litigation Counsel of America, Litigation Counsel of America, 2012
- Top Akron Lawyers
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The Best Lawyers in America
- The American Trial Lawyers Associations
Last Updated: 8/29/2022